Compositor needed for “The little prince” – Montreal
The Little Prince, based on the beloved book by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, is a CG/2D/Stop-Motion
Animated Feature Film directed by Mark Osborne (Kung Fu Panda) with Production Design by Lou Romano (The Incredibles) and Character Design by Peter De Sève (Ice Age). It is being produced by Onyx Films and animated at Mikros Image Canada in Montreal.
The Compositor is responsible for seamlessly integrating all layers and elements of a shot as well as shot finaling. The Compositor must have a strong artistic eye, and be able to effectively communicate with the animation director, team supervisor and art director.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Compose scenes and sequences to meet art and story direction.
• Utilize artistic and technical skills to maintain continuity throughout a sequence.
• Able to composite multiple types of shots from simple to moderately difficult.
• Able to meet productivity and quota targets.
• Strong knowledge of Nuke.
• Excellent artistic skills and a good eye for color.
• Strong knowledge of either Houdini and/or Maya.
• 3+ feature film Nuke compositing experience (animated feature films preferred).
• Strong knowledge of compositing workflow and application interface.
• Able to collaborate, take direction positively, work well within a team, solve technical challenges and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines.
This position starts immediately – Candidates may apply directly to email@example.com
Compositor needed for “The little prince” – Montreal, Mikros Image, Mikros Image hiring, Mikros Image Vfx, Mikros Image Jobs, Animation Jobs, Vfx Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, CG, CGI, Jobs, Mikros Image Recruiting, Compositor needed for “The little prince” – Montreal