Zoic Studios is an Award winning VFX company made up of accomplished artists and producers who understand story, process, and relationships. Partnership, integrity, and enthusiasm are our key founding principles. We have two studios located in Los Angeles and Vancouver, Canada. Some of our recent credits include, Gangster Squad, Twilight: Breaking Dawn – Part 2, Once Upon A Time, Fringe and Falling Skies.
“Visual Evolution” is our mission. We invest in constantly improving our technological and studio processes so that our artists can focus on being creative even in the lightning fast paced world of Sci-Fi and Fantasy Episodic Television. We apply these principles to our work on some of the most VFX intensive film and television projects out there. We like a challenge. Do you?
We are currently seeking a Compositor for our episodic department. This is a contract position at our Vancouver, BC location.
The Compositor works with and collaborates with the 2D Sequence Leads to create and complete shots as assigned.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Must be proficient in Nuke
- Working knowledge of Maya
- At least 2 years live action visual effects compositing experience
- knowledge of projection, matte painting integration, CG integration, EXR integration, rig removal
- Excellent understanding of 3d multi-pass rendering techniques and colour space concepts
- Expert eye for colour and composition
- Ability to take artistic direction
- Work well with tight deadlines
- Organized, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Zoic is a Maya/Vray/Nuke studio.
Please email CV and link to demo reel to firstname.lastname@example.org
BC Residents only please.