You are a talented artist? You want to work on ambitious projects in Montreal?
Vision Globale’s VFX studio is booked for an extended period of time on a prestigious slate of productions for several major clients from the US, Europe and local markets.
You have the talent and the passion for VFX? Join our Montreal team to boost your career and live a new experience!
The compositor assembles and integrates all color passes and graphical elements, including live action and motion design. Working in tight collaboration with the compositing lead and VFX supervisor, he or she composes the look and finishing of the shot to ensure the high quality of the final product.
Skills and requirements
- 4+ years of experience working as a compositor in VFX production
- Experience working on important projects
- Extensive knowledge of the principles of color space
- Portfolio demonstrating traditional art skills is a plus
- Balanced understanding of the technical and creative aspects of a shot
- Knowledge of the structure of 3D production pipelines
- Mastery of Nuke and Shake, as well as readiness to learn new software as necessary
- Good eye for composition, color and lighting
- Task driven, self-motivated and proactive
- Capacity to work under pressure and meet delivery deadlines
- Problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills
- Curiosity and openess to improve skillset
Please submit your application and demo to email@example.com !
We believe this represents an exceptional opportunity for challenge driven artists to express themselves in a highly creative and competitive environment.
Montreal is fast becoming the VFX capital of the world with its rapidly growing market share which has already attracted top talent from the world over.
Vision Globale Recruiting, jobs, vfx jobs, Vision Globale VFX, cg jobs, 3d jobs, animation jobs, cgi, job, Vision Globale job, Vision Globale jobs, Vision Globale Visual Effects,