Cosa VFX Recruiting CG Generalists & Digimatte Artist
CG Generalists – 3DS Max
CoSA VFX is looking for Los Angeles-based CG GENERALISTS skilled in the use of 3DS MAX. The focus of this position is mainly on modeling, texturing and lighting. A varied skill set including effects, animation, rigging, and character work is desirable.
Our company is a fast-paced and highly collaborative production environment. Recent projects include Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Gotham, Person of Interest and Saving Mr. Banks.
Applicants must be based in Los Angeles, and available for in-person interview at our office in North Hollywood.
Minimum 3 years experience in visual effects for broadcast television and/or feature films.
Proficient in modeling, texturing and lighting hard-surface CG objects, along with basic animation.
Able to work independently as a CG Generalist, creating photo-real CG elements to hand off to Comp.
Able to solve creative problems using simple, efficient techniques, share ideas with teammates, and iterate rapidly based on client notes.
Scripting in Python, CG Pipeline Development.
Working knowledge of Lightwave, Modo or Maya.
Familiarity with Shotgun.
Particle, Rigid Body and Fluid TD experience a plus.
Please email your resume and a link to your reel, including ‘CG GENERALIST – 3DS MAX’ in the subject line of your email, to: email@example.com
You can find out more about us at: www.cosavfx.com
CoSA VFX is looking for a Vancouver-based DIGIMATTE ARTIST to join our team on a high profile television show. Candidates should possess a minimum of 4 years experience working in episodic TV and/or motion pictures.
Our company is a fast-paced and highly collaborative production environment. Recent projects include Gotham, Person of Interest and Saving Mr. Banks.
This is a full time, project-based position at our Vancouver studio.
* A minimum of 4 years experience working in motion pictures and/or episodic television.
* Ability to create photo-real environments, set-extensions and backgrounds. Enhance or alter lighting, perspective and color as needed for integration and mood.
* Strong interest in working as part of a team of creative generalists, rather than a large digimatte department.
* Expert and up-to-date knowledge of Photoshop.
* Knowledge of 3D software (e.g. Maya, 3DS Max) and proficiency with compositing tools a big plus.
* Ability to implement fast, effective solutions to shot production challenges using off-the-shelf tools.
Please email your resume and a link to your reel, including ‘DIGIMATTE ARTIST – VANCOUVER’ in the subject line, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find out more about us here: www.cosavfx.com
Cosa VFX Recruiting CG Generalists & Digimatte Artist, CoSA VFX Hiring, CoSA VFX job, CoSA VFX Recruiting, CoSA VFX Studios, hiring, job, Recruiting, vfx jobs, video game jobs, Visual Effects Jobs, 3d jobs, Animation Jobs, CG jobs, Cosa VFX Recruiting, Cosa VFX Recruiting CG Generalists, Cosa VFX Recruiting Digimatte Artist