Cosa VFX Recruiting CG Generalists
CoSA VFX is looking for a Los Angeles-based CG GENERALISTS with production experience using Modo. The focus of this position is mainly on modeling, texturing and lighting. A varied skill set including animation, effects, rigging, and character work are all desirable.
CoSA pioneered the use of Modo in TV VFX production, alongside feature film work. Our company is a fast-paced and highly collaborative production environment. Recent projects include Gotham, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Person of Interest and Minority Report.
* Applicants must be based in Los Angeles, and available for in-person interview at our office in North Hollywood.
* Minimum 3 years experience in visual effects for broadcast television and/or feature films.
* Proficient in modeling, texturing and lighting hard-surface CG objects, along with basic animation.
* Able to work independently as a CG Generalist, creating photoreal CG elements to hand off to the comp team.
* Able to solve creative problems using simple, efficient techniques, share ideas with teammates, and iterate rapidly based on client notes.
* Working knowledge of Lightwave, Maya or 3D Studio Max.
* Familiarity with FTrack.
* Particle, Rigid Body and Fluid TD experience a plus.
Please submit your resume and a link to your reel and include ‘CG GENERALIST – LOS ANGELES’ in the subject line.
Please include rate history and availability in the body of your cover letter.
Apply here:- email@example.com
Cosa VFX Recruiting CG Generalists, Cosa VFX, Cosa VFX hiring, Cosa VFX Studio, Cosa VFX Jobs, Animation Jobs, VFX jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video Game Jobs, CG, CGI, Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Cosa VFX Recruiting, Cosa VFX Recruiting CG Generalists