COSA VFX Recruiting Compositing Supervisor
Compositing Supervisor (Los Angeles)
CoSA VFX is looking for a Los Angeles-based COMPOSITING SUPERVISOR with a minimum of 5 years experience in TV and/or motion pictures, at least 2 years of which have been spent in a supervisory role.
Our company is a fast-paced and highly collaborative production environment. Recent projects include Almost Human, Person of Interest and The Odd Life of Timothy Green.
Successful candidates must be:
* Available for in-person interview in Toluca Lake, CA
* Available for a March 2014 start date
They should possess:
* A minimum of 5 years experience as a compositor in TV and/or motion pictures. Some TV experience is required.
* Additionally, a minimum of 2 years experience as a Compositing Supervisor, with a proven track record leading a team of artists.
* High-level knowledge of Nuke. Proficiency in After Effects is a plus.
* Ability to implement fast, effective solutions to shot production challenges, and to develop more than one approach to a shot into viable creative options.
* Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail. Ability to be engaged with multiple projects at the same time.
* Familiarity with Shotgun a plus.
* Reviewing shots to ensure quality and consistency, including technical specifications, file naming and color space. Providing articulate, helpful feedback to in-house artists.
* Interpreting and facilitating client notes to rapidly achieve the client’s desired look or result. Interfacing with off-site VFX Supervisors, Producers and clients as needed.
* Solving creative problems using simple, efficient techniques, sharing ideas with teammates and iterating rapidly based on client notes.
* Establishing ‘hero’ looks, and buildings templates / set-ups that will be used by the team for a consistent look across multiple shots.
* Collaborating effectively with CoSA’s Production team to ensure client expectations regarding schedule and budget are met.
Please email your resume and a link to your reel, including ‘COMPOSITING SUPERVISOR – LOS ANGELES’ in the subject line, to: email@example.com
CoSA VFX Recruiting Compositing Supervisor, CoSA VFX, CoSA VFX Hiring, CoSA VFX job, CoSA VFX jobs, CoSA VFX Recruiting, CoSA VFX Studios, hiring, job, jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, vfx jobs, video game jobs, Visual Effects Jobs, CoSA VFX, 3d jobs, 3djobs, 3d job, 3djob