Cosa VFX Recruiting Mid-Level Nuke Compositors & CG Generalists
Mid-Level Nuke Compositors
CoSA VFX Vancouver is looking for NUKE COMPOSITORS for short contracts and long term positions at its BC studio at Suite 202 – 333 Terminal Avenue, Vancouver, BC for the spring television season.
Our company is a fast-paced and highly collaborative production environment. Recent projects include Gotham, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Person of Interest and Minority Report.
* Create and integrate photo-real or stylized elements with live-action footage, using a variety of techniques and software, including rotoscoping, keying, effects, graphics (GFX) and 3D integration, digital matte painting (DMP) integration, tracking, projections, colour-correction, etc.
* Finish shots independently on a tight episodic TV schedule and work effectively as part of a team collaborating on larger sequences.
* Implement fast, effective solutions to shot production challenges using off-the-shelf tools.
* Interpret and facilitate client notes to rapidly achieve the client’s desired look or result.
* Solve creative problems using simple, efficient techniques, sharing ideas with teammates.
* Update shot tracking database (Ftrack or other), check email, attend dailies and other meetings, communicate effectively with supervisors, managers and teammates
* High-level knowledge of Nuke software, VFX color pipelines and production process, with experience with all levels of compositing tasks. Additional software knowledge of After Effects, Mocha, Syntheyes, Maya, etc. helpful.
* Tangible evidence of experience working in photoreal VFX for episodic television and motion pictures (demo reel) plus evidence of working experience as a digital artist in TV and/or motion pictures. Some TV experience is required.
* Recommended to have post-secondary education in visual effects, film, graphic design, animation, fine arts or related skills.
Applicants must be based in Vancouver (BC Resident in 2015), available for in-person interview and preferably eligible to work in Canada. Wages range based on experience, minimum is the BC prevailing wage.
Please submit your resume and a link to your reel when you apply.
Please also include rate history, availability and current status in Canada in the body of your cover letter.
Apply here:- email@example.com
CoSA VFX is looking for a Los Angeles-based CG GENERALISTS with production experience using Modo. The focus of this position is mainly on modeling, texturing and lighting. A varied skill set including animation, effects, rigging, and character work are all desirable.
CoSA pioneered the use of Modo in TV VFX production, alongside feature film work. Our company is a fast-paced and highly collaborative production environment. Recent projects include Gotham, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Person of Interest and Minority Report.
* Applicants must be based in Los Angeles, and available for in-person interview at our office in North Hollywood.
* Minimum 3 years experience in visual effects for broadcast television and/or feature films.
* Proficient in modeling, texturing and lighting hard-surface CG objects, along with basic animation.
* Able to work independently as a CG Generalist, creating photoreal CG elements to hand off to the comp team.
* Able to solve creative problems using simple, efficient techniques, share ideas with teammates, and iterate rapidly based on client notes.
* Working knowledge of Lightwave, Maya or 3D Studio Max.
* Familiarity with FTrack.
* Particle, Rigid Body and Fluid TD experience a plus.
Please submit your resume and a link to your reel. Please include rate history and availability in the body of your cover letter when you apply.
Apply here:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Cosa VFX Recruiting Mid-Level Nuke Compositors & CG Generalists, Cosa VFX, Cosa VFX hiring, Cosa VFX Studio, Cosa VFX Jobs, Animation Jobs, VFX jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video Game Jobs, CG, CGI, Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Cosa VFX Recruiting, Cosa VFX Recruiting Mid-Level Nuke Compositors, Cosa VFX Recruiting CG Generalists