VFX Producer-CoSA VFX- Los Angeles
Cosa Vfx – Vfx Producer (Los Angeles)
CoSA VFX is looking for an outstanding Los Angeles-based VFX Producer with 3 – 5 years’ experience working with multiple clients, bidding, and leading effective communication on smaller teams.
Our company is a fast-paced and highly collaborative production environment. Recent projects include Stranger Things, Westworld, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Gotham.
This opportunity is ideal for a VFX Producer who enjoys working on nimble, small teams where face-to-face communication plays a greater role.
CoSA producers build collaborative partnerships with clients, not to manage client expectations, but to achieve the highest levels client satisfaction and creative quality.
While working within the structure of an established production management workflow, a CoSA producer will adapt to meet the needs of each client and each project as efficiently as possible.
Candidates should be a good fit for our company. The most successful and fulfilled producers at CoSA take satisfaction in being a valued member of a team, and put priority on the team’s success.
Demonstrated superior client relations skills including:
· 3+ years progressive experience as a primary client contact on TV or feature film VFX projects
· Effective communication with busy clients; able to interact with various client stakeholders confidently
· Knowledgeable regarding client and in-house supervisor processes; capable of determining what is important to them (and what is not)
Excellent communication Skills:
· Sound ability to craft communications (written and verbal) to convey the right tone and avoid misunderstandings
· Communicate urgency without seeming abrasive or flustered
· Excellent grammar, spelling and written skills in general
Experience bidding a wide range of VFX shots:
· Identify time-consuming or complex shots from brief descriptions
· Recognize when bid assumptions need to be made explicit to the client
· Accurately determine when client approval is needed before proceeding with additional work
Thorough understanding of the VFX production process and tools:
· Anticipate, and proactively address, issues that crop up in production
· Familiarity with off-the-shelf software used in VFX, plus the strengths and weaknesses of each tool
· Hands-on experience with file transfer technologies such as Aspera and FTP
· Extensive knowledge of Mac OS and Microsoft Office. Familiarity with F-track a plus.
Effectively work as part of a tight knit team:
· Collaborate with in-house stakeholders to organize reviews, develop schedules, and prepare deliverables
· Routinely identify opportunities to engage and mentor junior production staff
· Demonstrate superior teamwork, respect and diplomacy in stressful situations
Strong organizational Skills:
· Very high level of consistency in naming files, formatting emails and packaging deliverables
· Monitor heavy email traffic. Identify and respond promptly to higher priority messages
· Work independently to meet production goals under tight deadlines
· Excellent self-management skills and multi-tasking
Please include rate history and availability in the body of your cover letter.
Learn more about CoSA VFX! www.cosavfx.com / email@example.com
Cosa VFX Recruiting Vfx Producer, Cosa VFX, Cosa VFX hiring, Cosa VFX Studio, Cosa VFX Jobs, Animation Jobs, VFX jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video Game Jobs, CG, CGI, Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Cosa VFX Recruiting, Vfx Producer