Cover Art Designer – Gameloft Madrid
Are you fascinated by video games and have you always wanted to work in that field?
Come join the team that creates logos and packaging for our video games.
Your work should have high added graphical value and promote the brand image of our future benchmarks.
Working under the Artistic Director for packs/logos, you will be involved in staging and polishing the 3D assets provided (2D postproduction).
Your artistic sensibility and thoroughness will allow you to consolidate the atmosphere and visual impact of the packaging.
Your graphical knowledge will allow you to vary and combine current graphical trends in different styles.
You can create logos and emphasize them in a graphical context.
You have basic knowledge in 3D (3ds Max) and can use 3D resources that have already been modeled (characters, objects, backgrounds, etc.)
- Solid expertise in Photoshop.
- Solid expertise in photomontage and 2D special effects.
- Solid expertise in drawing and touching up using a graphics tablet.
- Solid expertise in vectoring tools (Illustrator).
- Able to produce original graphical compositions (framing, camera angles, etc.).
- Ability to take graphical initiative is desired and appreciated.
- Basic knowledge in 3D desired (3ds Max). Zbrush is an asset.
- Proactive, autonomous and able to work in a team.
- Very good general knowledge of visual and graphical trends (TV, movies, web, games, etc.).
- Porfolio demonstrating your sense of artistry and finesse.
- Fluent English
- All qualified candidates will be asked to take a test.
– Opportunity to work and learn in a professional environment with people who have a passion for creating video games!
– Open working climate with young, dynamic teams from around the world.
– Salary based upon experience and merit.
– Permanent contract, full-time job and additional merit pay system.
– Relocation support.
Please send your application with your CV and portfolio or samples of your work with the reference COVER ART DESIGNER to: email@example.com