Creature Modeler/Texture Painter for Whiskytree
Whiskytree, located in the Bay Area of northern California, offers visual effects services for film, games, and advertising.
Our studio is looking for a Modeler/Texture painter to join our team immediately for a project position.
• Modeling and Texturing creatures and objects for various studio projects
• Developing final look of models under the guidance of CG Supervisor
• Meeting deadlines while maintaining a high level of productivity
• Participating in the success of the company on a daily basis
• 2 to 3 plus years of feature film or games experience
• Working knowledge of software such as Softimage (XSI), Maya, Z-Brush or Photoshop
• Bachelor’s degree related to computer graphics or design
• Strong design skills are essential
• Knowledge of lighting is a plus
• Must be self-motivated and able to work in a team environment
• Able and willing to follow direction and openly collaborate with others
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Send email to RO@whiskytree.com that contains the following:
• Subject line “Modeler/Texture painter submission – your name”
• A signed and scanned Whiskytree Inc Content Submission Agreement – www.whiskytree.com/static/files/WTCSA.pdf
• Your resume and cover letter
• A link to your website or portfolio
No phone calls please.
Creature Modeler/Texture Painter for Whiskytree, Whiskytree, Whiskytree California, 3d jobs, Animation jobs, hiring, job, jobs, Whiskytree hiring, Whiskytree job, Whiskytree jobs, Whiskytree Recruiting, Whiskytree California, Whiskytree California Recruiting, Recruiting, Recruitment, vfx jobs, video game jobs, Visual Effects Jobs