Crytek Recruiting Concept Artist
· Create concept art for environments, characters and vehicles.
· Work with the Art Director to define and maintain the artistic visionof the game.
· Produce art that drives and expands the visuals within the scope ofthe design.
· Communicate ideas effectively at various levels of finish, from roughsketches to fully-rendered pieces.
· Take direction and feedback, and rapidly iterate on ideas.
· Research and gather reference where appropriate, or work withassigned reference.
· Help create and work in a fast-paced, agile environment.
· 5+ years of concept art experience in games or film.
· Strong traditional art skills, with a demonstrable command ofcomposition, perspective, proportion and color.
· Expert in Photoshop and related digital art tools.
· A broad vision and a keen eye for detail.
· A strong understanding of what makes a game visually appealing andfun to play.
· Passion for making great games.
· Willing to relocate to Shanghai, China.
Great to have
· Working knowledge of a 3D application; Max, Maya.
· Working knowledge of a game engine; CryENGINE, Unreal,Unity.
Please send your resume to “firstname.lastname@example.org“, if you are interested in this job. In order to consider your application, we require your portfolio or samples of your work (demos, animations, images, websites, etc.). Please provide the address of your website or portfolio if you have one.
Crytek Recruiting Concept Artist, Crytek, Crytek jobs, Crytek Recruiting, cgi, cg jobs, 3d jobs, vfx jobs, Crytek hiring, jobs, 3djobs, cgjobs, vfxjobs