FX TDs for stereo feature film
We are seeking experienced FX TD’s to join a small VFX team based in Auckland for an upcoming international stereo feature film. This is a short term contract position for someone who can work in New Zealand. Digipost is an experienced post production and VFX facility and we’re excited by the prospect of creating a new creative and dynamic 3D department.
· 5+ years production experience using Maya / Houdini / FX simulation tools
· Knowledge of particles, fluids (clouds, smoke, dust, water)
· Follow creative & technical briefs with regard to the production schedule and set milestones
· Work with animation, lighting & compositing as necessary in order to meet FX animation objectives
· Excellent communication skills and a team player
· Experience setting up workflow / pipelines a bonus.
· Strong creative and technical abilities
· Thorough understanding of simulation techniques and technologies relating to effects.
· Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems that arise in the animation of particle sequences
· Work well within the allocated time and budget
· Must be able to work in New Zealand
Dates approx end Jan 2016 for 2-3 months.
Deadline for applications December 20th 2015
Email email@example.com to submit a resume, brief cover letter outling your strengths, and links to online demos and portfolios.
Digipost Recruiting FX TDs, Digipost, Digipost Vfx, Digipost Animation, Digipost hiring, Digipost Jobs, Digipost Recruiting, 3d jobs, Animation jobs, hiring, jobs, Recruiting, vfx jobs, video game jobs, Visual Effects Jobs, 3d, cg, computer graphic, 2D, CGI, Vfx, Digipost Recruiting FX TDs