Associate Production Manager
Purpose of the job:
The Associate Production Manager provides production management and support services involved in one or multiple departments of digital visual effects production for a feature film.
· Coordinates and manages business and logistical activities for assigned department(s)
· Coordinates the timely availability of resources
· Assigns manpower, workspace and schedules
· Creates and updates production management tools such as planning, material requirements and work-in-progress tracking systems and technical specifications manuals
· Liaises with production, financial and legal departments and third party production houses
· Accountable for enabling assigned aspects of the production to be completed within established schedules, budgets and technical specifications
· Creates and maintains task assignments for the teams; anticipates potential staffing changes based on development or creative shifts through the show
· Maintains and publishes information regarding client notes and changes in planned work for Supervisors and artists
· Interacts with peers and/or production leadership to exchange semi-complex information related to assigned activities appraisal process; participates in show postmortem
Education and/or Experience Required:
· Bachelor’s degree in film, art, communications or related field
· 5+ years of production experience, with 3+ years experience in role in feature film visual effects preferred
· Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office applications required; experience with production tracking software and asset management software a plus
· Effective at resolving problems and roadblocks as they occur
Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
Ability to juggle multiple tasks in a high pressure environment
Working Conditions and Environment/Physical Demands:
Office working environment.
Hours for this position are based on normal working hours but will require extra hours pending production needs.
Eligible for BC Medical monthly premium coverage upon your enrollment into BC’s provincial plan. Also eligible to be enrolled into Digital Domain’s extended health and dental benefits plan
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities associated with it. Digital Domain 3.0, Inc management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs.
Apply here:- http://careers.digitaldomain.com/application.php?job_id=17_2_0941
Digital Domain Recruiting Associate Production Manager, Digital Domain hiring, Digital Domain VFX, Digital Domain Jobs, Animation Jobs, VFX Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, CGI, Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Digital Domain Recruiting, Associate Production Manager