Digital Domain Recruiting Environments Artist
Company: Digital Domain Vancouver
Location: Vancouver (Canada)
Start Date: immediately
The Environments Artist role is to create or recreate a fully synthetic environment with a team that works
and operates within a big visual effects pipeline, using tools and techniques to optimize and streamline
the generated content.
– Thorough understanding of a 3D and 2.5D (projection) pipeline.
– Experience with basic modeling, uv-ing, texturing and lighting.
– Experience with basic compositing.
– Preferably technical knowledge of lenses and camera body’s (filmback, distortion etc).
– Being able to use photographic content from different media appropriately in set re-creation
(stills, HDRI etc).
– Experience in working in a world-scale environment versus single shots.
– Demonstrates the ability to be proactive and anticipate the needs of dependent departments.
– Translate concept art into photorealistic environments.
Minimum 3 years experience with large scale environments work in a high-end feature film
pipeline required. Live-action/VFX experience preferred.
– General experience with the following software:
– Working with on-set assets.
– Creating postviz for sequences.
To apply for this position please submit an application at www.digitaldomain.com/careers/ or
Apply here:- http://careers.digitaldomain.com/application.php?job_id=10_2_0209
Digital Domain Recruiting, Environments Artist, 3d jobs, Animation jobs, Digital Domain, Digital Domain Hiring, Digital Domain job, Digital Domain jobs, Digital Domain Recruiting, Digital Domain Studios, hiring, job, jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, vfx jobs, video game jobs, Visual Effects Jobs