Digital Domain Recruiting Pipeline Supervisor
Company: Digital Domain Vancouver
Location: Vancouver (Canada)
Start Date: immediately
Description bellow got created from PDF. Therefore it displays maybe not 100% perfect.
Original Company Job-Description as PDF
Digital Domain is an Academy Award©-winning digital production studio focused on visual effects for
feature film and advertising. Founded in 1993, the company has built a legacy of achievement, listing
Titanic, The Day After Tomorrow and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button among its 75+ film credits. A
creative giant in advertising, Digital Domain has created some of the world’s most memorable spots. The
studio works with top directors and is continually pushing into new territory. Digital Domain is recognized
for pioneering work in photo-real digital humans, and productions that bring the worlds of movies, games,
advertising and the web closer together.
For immediate consideration, please apply at www.digitaldomain.com/careers, and select VANCOUVER as
Global Pipeline Supervisor
Individual Show CG & DFX Supervisors
The Pipeline Supervisor is responsible for leading a team charged with the development, deployment, and
support of the Facility Pipeline on a Production. The Pipeline Supervisor does this in conjunction with the
Technology Department leadership, as well as senior Supervisors and other Pipeline Supervisors across
the company, in order to maximise the return on investment in any Pipeline enhancements, while
minimizing Show risk and waste.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
● Helps drive the design, implementation, and evolution of a standardized Pipeline for
Productions and Departments, utilizing Show and Facility resources
● Leads a team of Show and Facility TDs responsible for deploying, configuring, and supporting
the existing Pipeline.
● Works with the other Pipeline Supervisors, senior Supervisors, and Technology Staff to ensure
that the Pipeline meets the needs of the company at large, and diverges as little as possible
between Shows, while still meeting the needs of the individual Productions.
● Works with Production and Technology Management to ensure adequate resource coverage to
meet the demands of the current show.
● Acts as an escalation point for Supervisors, Production Management, and Artist Management to
resolve conflicts; ensures limited resources are effectively utilized and artists efficiently tasked
by matching artist skill-set to assignment identifying cross-utilization opportunities whenever
● Promotes a positive and productive work environment and leads collaborative efforts across the
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
● BS in Computer Science or Computer Graphics or equivalent Industry experience required
● Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in feature film on the post-production side desired
● Experience managing software, pipeline, and/or technology teams desired
● Production experience with Maya, Houdini and/or Nuke, including familiarity with APIs desired
● General experience with Python in a production environment
● Must be able to work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
● Good communication skills, both written and verbal
Apply here:- http://careers.digitaldomain.com/application.php?job_id=14_2_0631
Digital Domain Recruiting Pipeline Supervisor, Digital Domain, Digital Domain Hiring, Digital Domain job, Digital Domain Recruiting, Digital Domain Recruiting Compositing Supervisor Nuke, Digital Domain Studios, hiring, job, jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, vfx jobs, video game jobs, Pipeline Supervisor