Digital Extremes Recruiting Programmer
Digital Extremes is looking for a Gameplay Programmers!
• Develop and maintain a fast 3D game engine that may involve working on graphics, gameplay and/or AI programming as well as porting to next-gen video game platforms.
• Collaborate with design, artists and other engineers to implement and fine-tune game features.
• Ensure the technical quality and game-play of the product through tuning and bug fixing.
• Contribute innovative and original ideas toward all aspects of the game’s production and development.
• Provide direction for the code architecture of a next-gen game engine
• Write robust, maintainable code.
• Maintain code performance through profiling and optimization.
• Passion for making and playing great games.
• Expertise in C++.
• Game development experience.
• 5+ years game development experience, with at least 1 shipped product.
• Strong communication skills, work ethic and motivation.
• Ability to design efficient and intuitive code architecture for a large-scale game engine
• Willing to relocate to Canada.
• Console experience; next-gen preferred.
• Familiarity with large-scale C++ project development.
• Familiarity with any of the following APIs: D3D, OpenGL, PhysX, DirectSound, DirectInput, Win32/GDI.
• Experience with concurrent programming.
• Assembly language and low-level systems.
• Familiarity with Perforce.
• Experience with Perl.
• Familiarity with profiling tools (i.e. VTune, PIX, Tuner).
Apply here:- http://www.digitalextremes.com/careers/postings/programming/programmers-gameplaygeneralistsoftware-engineer
Digital Extremes Recruiting Programmer, Digital Extremes, Digital Extremes hiring, Digital Extremes Vfx, Digital Extremes Jobs, Digital Extremes Studio, CG, CGI, Jobs, Animation Jobs, Vfx Jobs, 3D Jobs, CG Jobs, Video Game Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Digital Extremes Recruiting, Digital Extremes Recruiting Programmer