Disney Interactive Recruiting Zbrush Modeler
Job Description Avalanche Studios is a Disney Interactive Development Studio based in Salt Lake City, UT. We are focused on the creation of video games based on Disney intellectual properties as well as the creation of new properties. We are looking for experienced Zbrush sculptors/modelers in our modeling department to support the marketing for our new product, Disney’s INFINITY!
• Produces key art content that sets a visual benchmark, and can be relied upon to solve challenging CG production problems.
• Assists in defining the techniques used to ensure the delivery of AAA quality models, including workflow efficiency tools, evaluation of software and new technologies, and the solving of technical production issues as needed.
• Create fantastic looking textures, in a variety of styles, both from reference and hand-painted from scratch.
• Maintain the style for different characters on the same project.
• Create appealing characters working with the Art Director, Concept Artists, Designers, Riggers, and Animators to balance quality and game performance.
• Applicants need to be well versed in organic and hard surface sculpting in Zbrush and have a strong background in working from A to Z in Zbrush.
• A strong sense of gesture and motion is required as well as the ability to sculpt poses that are rich with life, motion, and appeal.
• Applicants need to show the ability to accurately translate 2D art work into 3D while catching a solid likeness of the character with great appeal. Applicants will need to be seasoned in a fast paced work environment with quick turnarounds and the ability to iterate on the fly, complying with art direction. A team centric approach is a must and the sharing of tasks needs to be welcome.
• Experience with 3D printing, rapid prototyping, and toy manufacturing.
Job Posting Industries Gaming
Additional Information Please note this job description is not all inclusive and is subject to change. Additional duties and tasks may be assigned as necessary.
This position is with the legal entity Disney Interactive.
Disney Interactive delivers high-quality interactive entertainment experiences for Guests across all current and emerging digital media platforms. Disney Interactive produces blockbuster mobile, social and console games, including hit mobile franchise Where’s My Water?, multiplatform video game Disney Infinity and No. 1 virtual world for kids, Club Penguin. Disney Interactive also produces original programming and a suite of premium web entertainment destinations that serve as the online and mobile gateway to everything Disney, including No. 1 kids entertainment destination Disney.com and the Moms and Family network of websites, including premier parenting blogging platform, Babble.
Apply here:- https://sjobs.brassring.com/tgwebhost/jobdetails.aspx?partnerid=25348&siteid=5039&jobid=141472
Disney Interactive Recruiting Zbrush Modeler, Disney Interactive jobs, Disney Interactive hiring, Disney Interactive jobs, Disney Interactive Studios, Animation Jobs, VFX Jobs, 3D Jobs, Disney Interactive Recruiting, Disney Interactive Recruiting Zbrush Modeler