Electronic Arts Games Recruiting Lead 3D Artist
Lead 3D Artist
EA is the world leader in mobile gaming with a portfolio of mobile hits including FIFA, The Simpsons: Tapped Out, Real Racing, The Sims, Plants VS Zombies, Scrabble, Monopoly, and Bejeweled Blitz. The mobile gaming market continues to grow exponentially year over year and EA’s portfolio of world-class brands, access to external IP, and ability to create original hits puts the company in a unique position to increase this leadership position. Critical to this growth is EA’s ability to maintain our massive engaged audience and to successfully migrate these players to new games as they launch into the marketplace.
Electronic Arts’ Hyderabad India Studio is highly regarded throughout the industry for delivering high quality, engaging games on iOS and Android. We release new meaningful updates on a regular basis for our live mobile games. The Hyderabad office represents one of EA Mobile’s largest development organizations with more than 700 passionate mobile game experts involved in game development, testing, production and distribution.
We’re looking for a highly talented and dedicated 3D Art lead who thrives in fast paced, ever changing development and live service environments. As an artist you’ll be an integral member of the team shaping our games to satisfy our hard core and casual gamers.
• Create and produce artwork, both on the computer and hand-drawn, in accordance with the direction of other Artists, Art Director, Designer and Producer
• Report status of deliverables to your team, Art Director, Lead, Producer, and Development Director
• Work within a small, motivated team and communicate effectively
• Spearhead, mentor and help the artists in the team to attain highest quality art in the allotted production time
Skills and experience
• 5 or more years of professional working experience in 3D Studio Max, Maya, Adobe Photoshop & ZBrush/ 3D coat or any other similar 3D tools.
• Should have good experience of working in Unity3D
• Should have worked on at least 5-10 shipped titles, preferably on iOS and Android.
• The ability to create and adapt to various game art styles
• The ability to work on low poly 3D game assets and make beautiful and memory efficient textures and effects
• The ability to conceptualize abstract concepts into impressive on-screen visuals
• Strong team leadership skills and problem solving abilities
• Efficient and speedy work practices for quick turn-around time under deadline pressure
• Excellent interpersonal, writing and communication skills
• Scripting and/or programming experience would be ideal
For immediate consideration email CV/resume and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Electronic Arts Games Recruiting Lead 3D Artist, Electronic Arts Games, Electronic Arts Games hiring, Electronic Arts Games Jobs, Animation Jobs, VFX Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, CGI, Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Electronic Arts Games Recruiting, Electronic Arts Games Recruiting Lead 3D Artist