Lead Compositor – Empire Visual Effects
Empire VFX seeks an experienced compositor to join our team in Buffalo, NY. We seek an artist with a proven track record of delivering photo-real work for both episodic television, feature film & commercial projects. Candidates need to have strong expertise in Nuke software with a minimum of 5 years compositing experience. The ideal candidate will have a strong eye for detail, composition, and color, as well as the ability to guide and delegate to junior artists.
• Responsible for maintaining high work standards on the compositing team
• Maintaining attention to detail in all aspects of production
• Seamless integration of plates and VFX elements to create photo-real composites
• Handle difficult paint tasks
• Execution of complex and demanding shots
• Experience with projections and the 3D environment within Nuke
• Bid & break down VFX projects
• Supervise & guide junior compositors and ensure proper procedures are in place
• Minimum 5 years photo-real compositing experience in both episodic television and feature film projects.
• Expert knowledge of Nuke
• Strong understanding of color, colorspace and grain.
• Strong Paint skills including procedural paint
• Expert knowledge of tracking in Nuke – both 2D & 3D
• Expert knowledge of compositing, including channel manipulations, grain and integration of CG elements.
• Strong creative skills and a critical eye for maintaining a high level of execution
• Ability to work under tight deadlines
• Maya experience a plus
Please submit resume confidentially to firstname.lastname@example.org Please ensure that your submission details all relevant visual effects and compositing experience. Only candidates with specified qualifications will be considered.
Empire Visual Effects Recruiting Lead Compositor, Empire Visual Effects, Empire Visual Effects hiring, Empire Visual Effects Jobs, Animation Jobs, Vfx jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Empire Visual Effects Recruiting, Empire Visual Effects Recruiting Lead Compositor