Mid/Senior 3ds Max Generalist (Encore Hollywood, Los Angeles)
Encore Hollywood is an Emmy Award winning, full service visual effects studio which delivers feature quality vfx for television. Current projects in production include The Flash, NCIS, Castle, Black Sails, Mysteries of Laura, Revenge, Scorpion, Hawaii 5.0, and Orange is the New Black. Artists wear a variety of hats in a fast-paced environment, solving new creative challenges on a daily basis.
This position is freelance, full time, and available for immediate start. Salary DOE.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
· create CG elements for VFX shots; tasks include modeling, texturing, layout, lighting, and rendering
· Solve technical challenges under tight deadlines with fast shot turnaround
Education, Experience, and Skills Required
· Minimum 2+ years combined feature, TV, or high end commercial production experience
· Strong knowledge of the 3ds Max pipeline with Vray a must
· Working knowledge of Particle Flow, Thinking Particles, Rayfire, Frost, and Krakatoa a strong plus
· Understanding of workflow aspects such as directory structure, file formats, naming conventions, scripts, automation tools, automated dailies, etc.
· Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to multitask
· Ability to take direction positively, work well within a team and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines.
We are accepting Local Applicants eligible to work in the USA only. To apply for any of our open positions, please submit a resume, cover letter, and links to your latest reel w/ breakdown to:
For more information about Encore, please visit our website: http://encorepost.com
Encore VFX Recruiting Mid/Senior 3ds Max Generalist, Encore VFX, Encore VFX hiring, Encore VFX Studio, Encore VFX jobs, Animation Jobs, VFX Jobs, CG jobs, 3D Jobs, Video Game jobs, CG, CGI, Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Encore VFX Recruiting, Encore VFX Recruiting Mid/Senior 3ds Max Generalist