Encore VFX Recruiting VFX Artists/Compositors at Toronto
Encore VFX/Toronto is currently recruiting for talented Nuke & After Effects Compositors.
Ideal candidates have a keen eye for detail, highly creative, excellent communication skills and technical knowledge, and have relevant experience in a commercial, film or TV environment.
• Composite multi-layered digital and live action shots as directed by the VFX Supervisor/Producer
• Collaborate with a team of artists and supervisors to produce high quality work
• Modify shots as required
• Manage the workload to meet tight deadlines
• Taking initiative and making creative input when required
• Reporting any technical or potential problems to the VFX Supervisor
• Must be a resident of Ontario for the last 12 months
• 2+ years experience in compositing and visual effects
• Photo Real compositing experience, ideally in serial episodic production
• Advanced level of knowledge compositing 3D elements
• Ability to visualize abstract vfx concepts
• Ability to execute a broad range of VFX tasks including, Matte Extraction, 2D & 3D Tracking, Color Correction, CG integration, Roto-scoping, Rig Removal, Green Screen and Set Extensions.
• Proficiency with PFtrack, Boujou, Syntheyes and Mocha tracking software
• Able to collaborate within a team in a fast paced environment
• Knowledge of 3D techniques and software a bonus
• Ability to take direction positively, work well within a team and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines
Please provide your resume, references, shot breakdown and link to your online demo reel.
In the subject line, please add Encore/Toronto Compositor.
firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com and
No calls or walk ins please. With studios in Hollywood, New York, Toronto and Vancouver, Encore is part of the Deluxe Entertainment Services Group.