Evil Eye Pictures San Francisco seeks Sr. Realtime Shader + Maya TD
Senior Realtime Shader/Maya TD
Location: San Francisco
Evil Eye Pictures in San Francisco is working on a unique, creative and tech driven real-time project, and is seeking one or two Maya TDs with strong (real-time focused) shading experience.
The ideal candidate:
– has written production level shaders for a shipped game / product.
– would be fluent (or at least quickly comfortable) using Shader FX within Maya, which is where they would be spending much of their time.
– has solid GLSL and programming experience.
– should be able to create Unity shaders (as a simpler benchmark).
– has done non-photoreal look development with a creative, artistic eye.
– understands the different techniques / language in working in real-time vs traditional rendering.
– is comfortable working in a small team and balancing artistic needs vs technical development.
We’ll be hiring for this position over the next few weeks, and hopefully sooner if we find the right candidate. Work would run likely up to ~May out of our SF office. This is a great opportunity to work with an A-list team on both the creative and technical sides of production.
To apply for this position please send your resume / reel information to: email@example.com
Evil Eye Pictures Recruiting Senior Realtime Shader/Maya TD, Evil Eye Pictures, Evil Eye Pictures Recruiting, Evil Eye Pictures Vfx, Evil Eye Pictures hiring, Evil Eye Pictures Jobs, Animation Jobs, Vfx Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, CG, CGI, Jobs, Evil Eye Pictures Recruiting Senior Realtime Shader/Maya TD