The Associate Producer will work closely with the Production Coordinator, Media Producer, VP of Digital Media and the media production team to facilitate, track, and organize CG and Live Action media development for a variety of unique media formats. The Associate supports the administration of various stages of development and pre-production of live action, voice records, vendor communication and is actively involved in the post-production and editorial process.
Administrative responsibilities include:
1. Support maintaining project based production schedule/vendor punch lists.
2. Schedule media related meetings and events.
3. Distribute team meeting and review notes via email.
4. Write, review, revise, and retrofit written treatments and show scripts.
5. Organize, compile, and distribute correspondence, media assets, and presentation materials.
6. Assist with office organization, marketing efforts, and miscellaneous runner duties.
Live action responsibilities include:
1. Assist in the development of vendor relationships.
2. Prepare schedules for location scouts, production meetings, audio records, and film shoots.
3. Prepare production budgets, and update with actuals.
4. Coordinate with talent/casting agents and/or managers/companies.
5. Coordinate casting, auditions including filming and editing.
6. Negotiate, book, and coordinate talent, production equipment, crew, studios/locations.
7. Prepare pre-production docs (script breakdowns, setup schedules, call sheets, directions etc.)
8. Perform the duties of UPM and 2nd AD on set.
Post-Production & Editorial Responsibilities include:
1. Compile editorial assets and build project files
2. Coordinate recording scratch tracks
3. Assemble rough cut sequences for review including reference/stock images/footage and audio
4. Coordinate development and implementation assets from artists and vendors
5. Apply basic editorial effects such as color correction, logos, titles, digital zooms, etc.
6. Revise editorial sequence iterations based on feedback
7. Export final edit in applicable formats for delivery
1. Minimum 5 years of experience in production management in a studio environment
2. Advanced/Expert in Microsoft Office Suite (OUTLOOK, WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT).
3. Intermediate/Advanced in Gantt scheduling programs such as MICROSOFT PROJECT
4. Intermediate/Advanced in ADOBE PREMIERE, AFTER EFFECTS, PHOTOSHOP, MEDIA ENCODER
5. Experience with studio project management systems such as SHOTGUN.
6. Experience scheduling and budgeting live action film shoots (MOVIE MAGIC Software a plus)
7. Organized, Self-motivated, problem solver, communicative, and team player.
8. Firm understanding of digital media files, formats, and codecs.
(This position is for a consultancy engagement to start immediately with estimated duration of 3 months.)
Submit your application online at: https://falconscreativegroup.ninjagig.com/jobs/associate-producer/
Falcons Treehouse Recruiting Associate Producer, Falcons Treehouse hiring, Falcons Treehouse Jobs, Falcons Treehouse VFX, Animation Jobs, VFX Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video game Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Falcons Treehouse Recruiting, Falcons Treehouse Recruiting Associate Producer