Lighting Artist (Maya) at Falcon’s Treehouse
Falcon’s Creative Group delivers innovative, powerful experiences with breakthrough solutions. We build immersive experiences that challenge the limits of reality and fire the imagination. Our passionate, award-winning team of artists, filmmakers, engineers, architects, designs and writers transform everyday reality, every day.
This consultancy engagement shall start immediately with an estimated duration of 3 months based out of the Falcon’s Treehouse offices in Orlando, FL.
The Lighting Artist (Maya) shall work closely with the Lighting Supervisor, VFX Supervisor, and Director to establish the final look development, lighting, and rendering techniques required to composite elements and finalize shots for a variety of high-profile stereoscopic projects.
1. Work within an existing lighting pipeline and folder structure.
2. Develop and update lighting breakdown lists for project and shot lighting requirements.
3. Gather creative and technical references for project and shot lighting requirements.
4. Develop, update, and organize render workflow on a per shot basis.
5. Lighting & look development across multiple projects and styles based on art direction.
6. Work with proprietary lensing logic to achieve appropriate render outputs.
7. Organize and track render elements and iterations throughout the development process.
8. Develop lighting iterations for periodical review and approval based on delivery schedules.
9. Debug and troubleshoot lighting and shader technical issues.
10. Proactive communication with team members and supervisors.
1. Intermediate/Advanced in MAYA.
2. Firm understanding of rendering and render layers/passes.
3. Firm understanding of lighting and shading techniques for both characters and environments.
4. 3D Generalist experience a plus.
5. Experience in NUKE compositing software a plus.
6. Production experience with VRAY a plus.
7. Stereoscopic compositing experience a plus.
8. Experience with studio project management systems such as SHOTGUN.
9. Experience with working with a team in a mixed software environment.
10. Self-motivated, problem solver, communicative, and team player.
Please apply via our Career Portal at: https://falconscreativegroup.ninjagig.com/apply-now/a2508ce7-6c7c-4fa2-beab-5a3586ec17fb
Falcons Treehouse Recruiting Lighting Artist, Falcons Treehouse hiring, Falcons Treehouse Jobs, Falcons Treehouse VFX, Animation Jobs, VFX Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video game Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Falcons Treehouse Recruiting, Falcons Treehouse Recruiting Lighting Artist