Falcons Treehouse Recruiting Media Production Coordinator
Media Production Coordinator
The Media Production Coordinator will work closely with the Production Management team to track and organize CG and Live Action media development for a variety of exciting projects. The production coordinator is responsible for supporting pre-production administration of live action and voice overs, and is actively involved in production, post-production, and editorial processes.
Administrative responsibilities include:
1. Support daily studio and artist coordination and project tracking.
2. Support maintaining project based production schedule/vendor punch lists.
3. Schedule media related meetings and events.
4. Distribute team meeting and dailies notes via email.
5. Organize, compile, and distribute media assets and presentation materials.
6. Assist with office organization, marketing efforts, and miscellaneous runner duties.
Live action responsibilities include:
1. Prepare schedules for location scouts, production meetings, audio records, and film shoots.
2. Coordinate with talent/casting agents and/or managers/companies.
3. Coordinate casting, auditions including filming and editing.
Editorial Responsibilities include:
1. Compile editorial assets and build project files
2. Coordinate recording scratch tracks
3. Assemble rough cut sequences for review including reference/stock images/footage and audio
4. Coordinate development and implementation assets from artists and vendors
5. Apply basic editorial effects such as color correction, logos, titles, digital zooms, etc.
6. Revise editorial sequence iterations based on feedback
7. Export final edits in applicable formats for delivery
1. Advanced/Expert in Microsoft Office Suite (OUTLOOK, WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT).
2. Intermediate/Advanced in Gantt scheduling programs such as MICROSOFT PROJECT
3. Intermediate/Advanced in ADOBE PREMIERE, AFTER EFFECTS, PHOTOSHOP, MEDIA ENCODER
4. Experience with studio project management systems such as SHOTGUN.
5. Experience scheduling and budgeting live action film shoots (MOVIE MAGIC Software a plus)
6. Experience with working with a team in a mixed software environment.
7. Organized, Self-motivated, problem solver, communicative, and team player.
Submit your application online at: http://www.falconstreehouse.com/careers.html
Falcon’s Treehouse, LLC is a drug-free workplace and employment is contingent upon passing a drug screen.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Falcons Treehouse Recruiting Media Production Coordinator, Falcons Treehouse hiring, Falcons Treehouse Jobs, Falcons Treehouse VFX, Animation Jobs, VFX Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video game Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Falcons Treehouse Recruiting, Media Production Coordinator