Falcon’s Creative Group delivers innovative, powerful experiences with breakthrough solutions. We build immersive experiences that challenge the limits of reality and fire the imagination. Our passionate, award-winning team of artists, filmmakers, engineers, architects, designs and writers transform everyday reality, every day.
To get a better understanding of what that means, watch our branding video!
The Pipeline TD is responsible for supporting the technical requirements of the VFX, Media, and design departments within Falcon’s Creative Group.
Essential Job Functions:
The Pipeline TD works to develop and implement new tools and processes to continuously improve the pipeline for all running productions. The position requires strong communication skills and the ability to design high quality, robust, and easy to maintain code and tools.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Design, automate, test and maintain the media production pipeline process and software tools.
· Collaborate with supervisors and leads to ensure a smooth and efficient work process.
· Work closely with clients and vendors during the installation of rides and attractions to make sure technical specifications are met.
· Meet agreed upon targets and deadlines set by production schedules.
· Communicate with relevant heads of department when investigating issues and offering realistic resolution time lines.
Qualifications and Requirements:
· 3+ years of experience in VFX or Animation is required .
· Experience with render farm management.
· Previous experience as a Pipeline TD at a mid to large scale studio.
· Ability to collaborate and offer solutions with great problem solving skills.
· Required languages: Python & C#. (All other languages are a plus!)
· Development knowledge of Maya, Nuke, Vray, Redshift, RV, Deadline, & Shotgun for tool creation & debugging.
· Plusses for knowledge of real-time engines (Unity & Unreal) for VR/AR experiences.
To apply for this position, please visit http://www.falconscreativegroup.com/about/careers/
Falcon’s Treehouse, LLC is a drug-free workplace and employment is contingent upon passing a drug screen.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Falcons Treehouse Recruiting Pipeline TD, Falcons Treehouse, Falcons Treehouse hiring, Falcons Treehouse Jobs, Falcons Treehouse VFX, Animation Jobs, VFX Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video game Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Falcons Treehouse Recruiting, Pipeline TD