Falcon’s Treehouse Senior Lighting Artist (Maya)
Senior Lighting Artist (Maya)
The Senior Lighting Artist (Maya) shall work closely with the Lighting Department, VFX Supervisor, and Director to establish the final look development, lighting, and rendering techniques required to composite elements and finalize shots for a variety of high-profile stereoscopic projects.
1. Work within an existing lighting pipeline and folder structure.
2. Develop and update lighting breakdown lists for project and shot lighting requirements.
3. Gather creative and technical references for project and shot lighting requirements.
4. Develop, update, and organize render workflow on a per shot basis.
5. Lighting & look development across multiple projects and styles based on art direction.
6. Work with proprietary lensing logic to achieve appropriate render outputs.
7. Develop lighting rigs and scenarios for various scenes and environments.
8. Organize and track render elements and iterations throughout the development process.
9. Develop lighting iterations for periodical review and approval based on delivery schedules.
10. Debug and troubleshoot lighting and shader technical issues.
11. Output and Quality Check appropriate render layers and render passes for compositing.
12. Proactive communication with team members and supervisors.
13. Final scene assembly and compositing.
1. Minimum 5 years professional experience.
2. Advanced/Expert in MAYA.
3. Intermediate/Advanced in NUKE compositing software.
4. Firm understanding of rendering and render layers/passes.
5. Production experience with VRAY a plus.
6. Stereoscopic compositing experience a plus.
7. Generalist experience a plus.
8. Experience in AFTER EFFECTS a plus.
9. Experience with studio project management systems such as SHOTGUN.
10. Experience with working with a team in a mixed software environment.
11. Self-motivated, problem solver, communicative, and team player.
Send your impressive resume with work history and demo reel link to:
Falcon’s Treehouse, LLC
Falcon’s Treehouse, LLC is a drug-free workplace and employment is contingent upon passing a drug screen.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Falcons Treehouse Recruiting Senior Lighting Artist, Falcons Treehouse hiring, Falcons Treehouse Jobs, Falcons Treehouse VFX, Animation Jobs, VFX Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video game Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Falcons Treehouse Recruiting, Falcons Treehouse Recruiting Senior Lighting Artist