3D Artist – Unreal Engine 4
Fish Blowing Bubbles is looking for an Unreal Game Engine 3D Artist.
You will be expertly modeling, texturing and shading key assets for real-time visualization and help troubleshoot developer issues. If you are skilled with Unreal Engine with a strong QA background and an interest in feature film production, please consider applying.
· Development of engine assets
· Transfer assets from Maya to Unreal4 and vice versa
· Modeling, texturing / material blueprints, lighting and animation
· Programming of C++ plugins
· Work closely with the Art Department -Supervisor and -Team to implement assets
· Consideration of VR requirements and cameras
· Performance optimization
· 3+ years experience in the game industry
· Proficient experience in asset development with Unreal Engine 4
· Knowledge of scripting C++, Python, Unreal Blueprint
· Knowledge of shader development in Unreal
· Experience with virtual reality development and optimization
· Understanding of 3D software packages; Maya
· Understanding of modeling techniques for game assets
· Understanding of texture mapping
· Self-motivated problem solver, ability to work well independently
· Team player
· Bachelor’s Degree in Art and/or Programming in related field
How to Apply
To apply for this position please send your information to email@example.com with “Unreal Engine 4” and your name in the subject line.
Fish Blowing Bubbles Recruiting 3D Artist, Fish Blowing Bubbles Vfx, Fish Blowing Bubbles Animation, Fish Blowing Bubbles hiring, Fish Blowing Bubbles Jobs, Animation, River Film Jobs, Vfx Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, 2D Jobs, Video Game Jobs, Software Jobs, Art Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, CG, CGI, Vfx, Animation, hiring, 3D, 2D, Jobs, Fish Blowing Bubbles Recruiting, 3D Artist