Froggy Heart Animation Studio is Moldova’s fastest growing animation company with long term projects related to high end 3D animation series “A Little Frog’s Heart” written by Emmy Award-winning screenwriter Jeffrey Scott (www.jeffreyscott.tv). Our young, talented, motivated and international team of experts and newcomers forms the basis of our successful animation project. If you are passionate about animation and want to become a part of our successful story then apply now!
POSITION: STORYBOARD ARTIST
POSITION LOCATION: Republic of Moldova, Chisinau
REPORTS TO: Series Director
CLASSIFICATION: Full Time
Storyboard Artists illustrate the narrative, plan shots, and draw panels to demonstrate action and maintain continuity between scenes. They will work closely with the Storyboard Supervisor and, possibly, with the Scriptwriter, Producer, client or Director, to visualize and tell the story. They will prepare the storyboards for production, including indications for dialogue, character performance and camera moves. At different levels of production Storyboard Artist will produce rough and cleaned-up images of shots defining the locations, characters and props. They may need to revise their work to reflect a changing script or comments from the Director, Producer or client.
• be able to tell a good story
• be highly film literate, with a good understanding of layout, composition, sequential drawing and editing
• have excellent drawing skills and the ability to adapt to a wide range of styles
• be able to work either independently or as part of a team
• be able to take direction, and be prepared to make changes to your work in response to constructive feedback
• be able to follow established designs and produce consistent work, drawn on model
• have good communication and presentation skills
• have good computer literacy
• be familiar with relevant storyboard, graphics and editing software
• be conscious of any relevant technical or budgetary restrictions
• be able to work calmly and efficiently to tight deadlines
There are no formal qualifications required to be a storyboard artist, although an academic background in Animation, Art and Design can be beneficial. This could be art, design or media production. The demand is for storyboard artists who can convey themes, concept and “blocking” (practical pre-planning of producible scenes) in an easy-to-understand way.
• An ability to understand complex or ambiguous production instructions given to the artist in the initial meeting
• A creative mind which can conjure new perspectives
• A sympathetic approach to the time constraints of media production
• Strong artistic ability, and knowledge of how to present visuals in a convincing way
• Willingness to consider and learn different/new artistic styles outside the “comfort zone”
• Strong understanding of computer design software suites, where appropriate
• The base monthly salary is 600$
• The Company will cover the transport and accommodation expenses to/in Moldova Moldova is a lovely small country from the south-eastern of Europe, with very warm and welcoming people who will make you feel almost as home.
Should you feel confident about your competency for this role and should you be interested in this position, please send your resumes and portfolios, links/reels directly to: email@example.com Thank you for your interest and please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Froggy Heart Animation Studio Recruiting Storyboard Artist, Froggy Heart Animation Studio, Froggy Heart Animation Studio Recruiting, Froggy Heart Animation Studio Jobs, Froggy Heart Animation Studio Vfx, Froggy Heart Animation Studio hiring, Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Vfx Jobs, Animation Jobs, Video Game Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Vfx, 3D, 3D Animation, CG, CGI, hiring, Froggy Heart Animation Studio Recruiting Storyboard Artist