Editor – Fuhu CG Animation Studio (Los Angeles)
We are currently seeking an Editor to join our new CG animation project. Our goal is to produce a feature-quality stylized CG animation from a LA-based brand new studio. It is a great opportunity to participate in ground building of the team with a group of passionate artists.
· Discuss scripts and storyboards with the director and screenwriter
· Collaborate with music directors, producers and sound editors to help underscores and songs
· Imports and preps dialogue recordings for editor after each recording session
· Cut and edit Animatics, Previz, and animation. Add simple visual effects, temp music and sound effects
· Preps for and handles dailies screenings, meetings, client previews
· Attends meetings and be cooperate with revision requests
· Logs the visual and audio materials, digitizes and organize media
· Make viewing copies on different formats for various departments, clients and composers
· Supports Production Manager pulling proper sequences for trailer requests
· Proficient in Final Cut Pro and Avid
· Experienced in the editorial team of Feature Animated Films
· Understanding of Animation pre-production, production and post-production processes
· Have good working knowledge of all editorial pipeline and EDI tools (digital tools)
· Experienced in cutting and conforming sound effects to story sketches and animation for screenings purposes
· Great communication skill
· Have good ears to take direction
· Follows all priorities and help in all areas of Editorial
· Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
· Reside in Los Angeles (within the area you can commute to the El Segundo office)
Fuhu Inc., is the leading designer, seller and innovator of “thoughtful” consumer products and services for children. Creator of the nabi™ tablet, the world’s first tablet made just for kids, Fuhu provides an ecosystem of hardware, software services, and accessories to immerse kids in rich and engaging experiences. nabi ™ is available in all major U.S. retailers including Walmart, Best Buy, GameStop, and Target. Fuhu was named ‘the most promising company’ by Forbes Magazine in 2014, and also ranked #1 spot for ‘The Fastest-Growing Private US Companies’ of Inc. Magazine, 2014.
How to apply:
Please submit your resume as well as link to demo reel/previous artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the email subject line.
Fuhu Inc Recruiting Editor, Fuhu Inc, Fuhu Inc hiring, Fuhu Inc VFX, Fuhu Inc Jobs, Animation Jobs, VFX jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video Game Jobs, CGI, Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Fuhu Inc Recruiting, Fuhu Inc Recruiting Editor