Production Coordinator/ Manager – Fuhu Inc. (Los Angeles)
We are currently seeking a Production Coordinator/ Manager to join our new fully CG animated series project. Our goal is to produce a feature-quality stylized CG animation from a LA-based brand new studio. It is a great opportunity to participate in ground building of the team with a group of passionate artists.
• Responsible for breaking down the shots, create precise schedule and communicate and manage the production.
• Responsible for watching over the day-to-day operation, taking notes and coordinate the workflow.
• Work with Producer, CG Supervisor to determine milestones, create and maintain the project schedule
• Work with CG Supervisor to manage render farm usage
• Effective management of facility resources such as the review room, meeting room, and other technical resources
• Other duties and responsibilities consistent with your position may be assigned to you from time to time
This is what we require:
• At least 1-2 years work experience as a Production Coordinator/Manager on animation or VFX projects
• Familiar with pipeline tools and production management software
• Highly organized, first-class time/project management skills
• Excellent client and crew management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Thorough understanding of CG animation workflows
• Capable of motivating and leading a team, with enthusiasm and clarity
• Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (ie. Excel)
Fuhu Inc., is the leading designer, seller and innovator of “thoughtful” consumer products and services for children. Creator of the nabi™ tablet, the world’s first tablet made just for kids, Fuhu provides an ecosystem of hardware, software services, and accessories to immerse kids in rich and engaging experiences. nabi ™ is available in all major U.S. retailers including Walmart, Best Buy, GameStop, and Target. Fuhu was named ‘the most promising company’ by Forbes Magazine in 2014, and also ranked #1 spot for ‘The Fastest-Growing Private US Companies’ of Inc. Magazine, 2014.
How to apply:
Please submit your resume as well as link to demo reel/previous artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the email subject line.
Fuhu Inc Recruiting Production Coordinator/Manager, Fuhu Inc, Fuhu Inc hiring, Fuhu Inc VFX, Fuhu Inc Jobs, Animation Jobs, VFX jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video Game Jobs, CGI, Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Fuhu Inc Recruiting, Fuhu Inc Recruiting Production Coordinator/Manager