Storyboard Artist – Fuhu Inc. (Los Angeles)
We are currently seeking a Storyboard Artist to join our current CG animation project. Our goal is to produce a feature-quality stylized animation from a LA-based brand new studio. It is a great opportunity to participate in ground building of the team with a group of passionate artists.
· Understand and interpret requirements from the concept and story
· Study the script/treatment to understand required mood and overall theme
· Provides visual illustrations to map out an effective production blueprint for the shows
· Represent angles for shooting, lighting themes, color, clothing and motion/blocking set-ups
· Provides an easy-to-interpret breakdown of all included scenes, and may give the production staff further ideas on how to develop the production
· Complete color or monochrome storyboards in full for use by production staff
· Edit storyboards and make changes as per the request of director or production team
· Work closely with the Director to express his vision and storytelling
· Great storyteller
· Strong artistic ability, and knowledge of how to present visuals in a convincing way
· Good understanding of the techniques of cinematography and lighting (camera framing, perspective, lenses, continuity, blocking, camera move), characterization, acting and animation.
· Possess strong artistic skills and unlimited imagination
· A creative mind which can conjure new perspectives
· Strong understanding of computer design software suites, where appropriate
· Proven work experience in CG animation industry
· Highly organized, first-class time/project management skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
· Reside in Los Angeles (within the area you can commute to the El Segundo office)
Fuhu Inc., is the leading designer, seller and innovator of “thoughtful” consumer products and services for children. Creator of the nabi™ tablet, the world’s first tablet made just for kids, Fuhu provides an ecosystem of hardware, software services, and accessories to immerse kids in rich and engaging experiences. nabi ™ is available in all major U.S. retailers including Walmart, Best Buy, GameStop, and Target. Fuhu was named ‘the most promising company’ by Forbes Magazine in 2014, and also ranked #1 spot for ‘The Fastest-Growing Private US Companies’ of Inc. Magazine, 2014.
How to apply:
Please submit your resume as well as link to demo reel/previous artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the email subject line.
Fuhu Inc Recruiting Storyboard Artist, Fuhu Inc, Fuhu Inc hiring, Fuhu Inc VFX, Fuhu Inc Jobs, Animation Jobs, VFX jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video Game Jobs, CGI, Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, Fuhu Inc Recruiting, Fuhu Inc Recruiting Storyboard Artist