Fuse FX Recruiting AP/Accounting Associate
FUSEFX IN LOS ANGELES, CA IS SEEKING AN AP/ACCOUNTING ASSOCIATE.
THIS IS A DIRECT HIRE OPENING FOR A CANDIDATE WHO HOLDS, AT MINIMUM, A BACHELOR’S DEGREE IN A FINANCE RELATED DISCIPLINE WITH EXPERIENCE WORKING WITHIN AN ACCOUNTING ENVIRONMENT. THIS IS AN IDEAL OPPORTUNITY TO GET YOUR FOOT IN THE DOOR WITH A COMPANY THAT HAS AN OUTGOING AND DYNAMIC COMPANY CULTURE. IN ADDITION, THIS POSITION WOULD GIVE YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO GAIN FULL CYCLE ACCOUNTING EXPERIENCE.
FUSEFX IS AN EMMY AWARD-WINNING VISUAL EFFECTS AND ANIMATION STUDIO BASED IN LA, NY, AND VANCOUVER AND IS FOCUSED ON PRODUCING PHOTO-REAL DIGITAL EFFECTS FOR FEATURE FILM, EPISODIC TELEVISION, AND COMMERCIALS.
• Account Payable including the timely, accurate processing of invoices, purchase orders, credit memos, and payment transactions.
• Assist with the bi-weekly processing of payroll
• Assist in the development of a PO System
• Bank Account Reconciliations
• Journal Entries/Adjustments
• Processing external payroll journal entries
• Performs monthly, quarterly, and year-end balance sheet reconciliation.
• Review company credit card expenses for valid business purpose, collect supporting documents, and code expenses into our accounting system
• Manages vendor relations
• Assists with month end close and financial presentations
• Ad hoc Reporting & Research
• Administrative Tasks
• Support other team members as necessary
• Other projects as assigned
• 4 year Accounting or Business related degree required. MBA a welcome addition.
• 3-4 years of experience working in a Finance or Accounts Payable position.
• Quickbooks proficiency required.
• Prior experience with Payroll Processing services. Paylocity experience preferred.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus.
• Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications; Excel expertise required.
• Relational Database experience a plus.
• Must be highly detail oriented and organized in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external vendors to maximize performance creativity, problem solving, and results.
PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO INFO@FUSEFX.COM
LOCAL APPLICANTS TO LOS ANGELES PREFERRED.
NO RELOCATION PROVIDED.
PRINCIPLES ONLY, NO CALLS PLEASE.
Fuse FX Recruiting AP/Accounting Associate, Fuse FX, Fuse FX hiring, Fuse FX Studio, Fuse FX Jobs, Vfx Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video Game Jobs, Animation Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, CG, CGI, Jobs, Fuse FX Recruiting, Fuse FX Recruiting AP/Accounting Associate