Fuse FX Recruiting CG Generalist, VFX Producer & Pipeline Developer
FUSEFX VANCOUVER IS CURRENTLY SEEKING TALENTED AND EXPERIENCED CG GENERALISTS FOR CURRENT AND UPCOMING PROJECTS. TEMPORARY AND PERMANENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE.
FUSEFX IS AN EMMY AWARD-WINNING VISUAL EFFECTS AND ANIMATION STUDIO FOCUSED ON PRODUCING PHOTO-REAL DIGITAL EFFECTS FOR FEATURE FILM, EPISODIC TELEVISION, AND COMMERCIALS.
• Proficiency in Maya and Vray Rendering System
• Diverse capabilities of the principles of 3D, such as; animation, modelling, rigging, texturing, shading, lighting, rendering, effects, scripting, tracking and compositing
• Photo-real shader development using the latest HDRI, GI, and normal mapping techniques
• Strong understanding of lighting principles and color theory
• Knowledge of applicable software includes: 3dsMax, Houdini, Nuke, Zbrush, Mari, Mudbox, Syntheyes, 3dEquilizer, ptGui, Substance Painter/Designer
•5+ years experience in a production environment
•Should effectively execute all necessary assigned tasks while under tight production schedule deadlines
•Strong creative and technical abilities
•Excellent problem solving skills
•Work well in a team environment
PLEASE SEND RESUMES AND REEL LINKS TO VANINFO@FUSEFX.COM
LOCAL APPLICANTS TO VANCOUVER PREFERRED. NO RELOCATION PROVIDED.
PRINCIPALS ONLY, NO CALLS PLEASE.
• 3+ years of experience producing visual effects for television
• Filemaker Pro proficiency
• Candidate should effectively execute all necessary assigned tasks while under tight production schedule deadlines
• Excellent problem solving skills and detailed orientated
• Positive attitude
• Reading scripts, creating breakdowns and budgets with Supervisors and Leads
• Interacting with clients, attending concept, production & VFX meetings
• Scheduling of resources and tracking of hours
• Scheduling of internal shot reviews and distribution of notes to artists
• Facilitating delivery of approved shots to client
• Receiving client notes, entering into database and relaying to artists and leads
• Strong technical skills and understanding of the visual effects process
CANDIDATES MUST BE BC RESIDENTS
PLEASE SEND RESUMES AND REEL LINKS TO email@example.com
FuseFX LA is currently searching for a Pipeline Developer to join its Development team. The primary focus of this position is the development and support of the Ingest, Editorial, and Delivery process. Candidates will contribute to the design of future software and tools as well as support existing architecture. Candidates with VFX editorial experience highly preferred.
FUSEFX is an Emmy award-winning visual effects and animation studio focused on producing photo-real digital effects for feature film, episodic television and commercials.
• Experience in VFX Workflows and Pipelines
• Strong Knowledge of Post Production Editorial Workflows
• Strong Knowledge of current Production Cameras and different file formats.
• Pyside and PyQt
• Nuke Studio
• OS X Yosemite and El Capitan
• VFX Software (Nuke, 3dsMax, Maya)
• FileMaker Pro
• SMB and NFS Filesharing Protocols
• Adobe After Effects
CANDIDATES MUST BE LOS ANGELES RESIDENTS
PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO INFO@FUSEFX.COM
PRINCIPALS ONLY. NO CALLS PLEASE.
Fuse FX Recruiting CG Generalist, VFX Producer & Pipeline Developer, Fuse FX, Fuse FX hiring, Fuse FX Studio, Fuse FX Jobs, Vfx Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video Game Jobs, Animation Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, CG, CGI, Jobs, Fuse FX Recruiting, Fuse FX Recruiting CG Generalist, Fuse FX Recruiting VFX Producer, Fuse FX Recruiting Pipeline Developer