Fuse FX Recruiting Network Engineer, Pipeline Developer, CG Generalists & VFX Producer
FUSEFX IS CURRENTLY SEARCHING FOR A NETWORK ENGINEER TO JOIN ITS TECHNOLOGY TEAM. THE PRIMARY FOCUS OF THIS POSITION IS NETWORK ADMINISTRATION, DESIGN AND SUPPORT. CANDIDATE WILL WORK TO IMPLEMENT AND IMPROVE THE EXISTING IN-HOUSE FUSEFX INFRASTRUCTURE, AS WELL AS INTEGRATE AND MAINTAIN VARIOUS THIRD-PARTY SYSTEMS AND PRODUCTS. CANDIDATES WILL CONTRIBUTE TO THE DESIGN OF FUTURE ARCHITECTURE IN ADDITION TO EVALUATING AND INTEGRATING THIRD-PARTY SOLUTIONS FOR HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, AND WORKFLOW FOR MAINTENANCE OF OPERATIONS ACROSS A MULTI-SITE WORLD-CLASS VISUAL EFFECTS FACILITY. CANDIDATES WITH A VISUAL EFFECTS BACKGROUND OR UNDERSTANDING HIGHLY PREFERRED.
FUSEFX IS AN EMMY AWARD-WINNING VISUAL EFFECTS AND ANIMATION STUDIO FOCUSED ON PRODUCING PHOTO-REAL DIGITAL EFFECTS FOR FEATURE FILM, EPISODIC TELEVISION AND COMMERCIALS.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• LAN/WAN administration functions for Infrastructure systems; management of switches, routers, cores, Wireless LAN controllers, firewalls, and sys log servers/utilities
• Configure and maintain Palo Alto Firewalls, VPNs
• VLANs, virtual routing interfaces, Access Control Lists, inter-site MPLS links, etc.
• Maintain high-level digital security standards required in a post-production environment, monitor and improve security as an ongoing process
• Assist in administering servers and network services: AD, DNS, DHCP, SMB, NFS, SFTP, Aspera, etc.
• Clearly document existing systems and new implementations
• Provide solutions based on budgets and deadlines
• Integration of various clients (Mac/Windows) and servers into an interoperable whole
• Knowledge of render farms, experience with Thinkbox’s Deadline a plus
• Significant experience with complex networking, including design/architecture across multiple sites
• In-depth experience with IOS-standard commands required
• Experience with Brocade and/or Arista a plus
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a professional systems engineering environment
• Solid knowledge of OSX and Windows platforms required, Linux knowledge a plus
• Active Directory experience, O365 experience a plus
• Experience building and operating high availability and throughput networks
• Experience with VMware, EMC Isilon, XSAN a plus
• Strong desire to learn new technologies and explore possibilities
• Ability to solve problems unsupervised and recommend proactive technical solutions
• Positive can-do attitude combined with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
• Excellent communication and organizational skill with strong attention to detail
• Experience working in TV, and/or post-production industry a plus
• Experience related to disaster recovery, business continuity, backup systems, tape libraries
• Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Systems, Media/Technology or comparable professional experience
PLEASE SEND RESUMES AND SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO INFO@FUSEFX.COM
NO CALLS. PRINCIPALS ONLY PLEASE.
FuseFX LA is currently searching for a Pipeline Developer to join its Development team. The primary focus of this position is the development and support of the Ingest, Editorial, and Delivery process. Candidates will contribute to the design of future software and tools as well as support existing architecture. Candidates with VFX editorial experience highly preferred.
FUSEFX is an Emmy award-winning visual effects and animation studio focused on producing photo-real digital effects for feature film, episodic television and commercials.
• Experience in VFX Workflows and Pipelines
• Strong Knowledge of Post Production Editorial Workflows
• Strong Knowledge of current Production Cameras and different file formats.
• Pyside and PyQt
• Nuke Studio
• OS X Yosemite and El Capitan
• VFX Software (Nuke, 3dsMax, Maya)
• FileMaker Pro
• SMB and NFS Filesharing Protocols
• Adobe After Effects
CANDIDATES MUST BE LOS ANGELES RESIDENTS
PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO INFO@FUSEFX.COM
NO CALLS PLEASE.
FUSEFX VANCOUVER IS CURRENTLY SEEKING TALENTED AND EXPERIENCED CG GENERALISTS FOR CURRENT AND UPCOMING PROJECTS. TEMPORARY AND PERMANENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE.
FUSEFX IS AN EMMY AWARD-WINNING VISUAL EFFECTS AND ANIMATION STUDIO FOCUSED ON PRODUCING PHOTO-REAL DIGITAL EFFECTS FOR FEATURE FILM, EPISODIC TELEVISION, AND COMMERCIALS.
• Proficiency in Maya and Vray Rendering System
• Diverse capabilities of the principles of 3D, such as; animation, modelling, rigging, texturing, shading, lighting, rendering, effects, scripting, tracking and compositing
• Photo-real shader development using the latest HDRI, GI, and normal mapping techniques
• Strong understanding of lighting principles and color theory
• Knowledge of applicable software includes: 3dsMax, Houdini, Nuke, Zbrush, Mari, Mudbox, Syntheyes, 3dEquilizer, ptGui, Substance Painter/Designer
•5+ years experience in a production environment
•Should effectively execute all necessary assigned tasks while under tight production schedule deadlines
•Strong creative and technical abilities
•Excellent problem solving skills
•Work well in a team environment
PLEASE SEND RESUMES AND REEL LINKS TO VANINFO@FUSEFX.COM
LOCAL APPLICANTS TO VANCOUVER PREFERRED. NO RELOCATION PROVIDED.
PRINCIPALS ONLY, NO CALLS PLEASE.
• 3+ years of experience producing visual effects for television
• Filemaker Pro proficiency
• Candidate should effectively execute all necessary assigned tasks while under tight production schedule deadlines
• Excellent problem solving skills and detailed orientated
• Positive attitude
• Reading scripts, creating breakdowns and budgets with Supervisors and Leads
• Interacting with clients, attending concept, production & VFX meetings
• Scheduling of resources and tracking of hours
• Scheduling of internal shot reviews and distribution of notes to artists
• Facilitating delivery of approved shots to client
• Receiving client notes, entering into database and relaying to artists and leads
• Strong technical skills and understanding of the visual effects process
CANDIDATES MUST BE BC RESIDENTS
PLEASE SEND RESUMES AND REEL LINKS TO email@example.com
Fuse FX Recruiting Network Engineer, Pipeline Developer, CG Generalists & VFX Producer, Fuse FX, Fuse FX hiring, Fuse FX Studio, Fuse FX Jobs, Vfx Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video Game Jobs, Animation Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, CG, CGI, Jobs, Fuse FX Recruiting, Fuse FX Recruiting Network Engineer, Fuse FX Recruiting Pipeline Developer, Fuse FX Recruiting CG Generalists, Fuse FX Recruiting VFX Producer