FuseFX Recruiting Accountant, VFX Editor & Nuke Compositor
This is a direct hire opening for a candidate who holds, at minimum, a Bachelor’s Degree in a Finance related discipline with experience working within an Accounting and Finance department. This is an ideal opportunity to get your foot in the door with a company that has an outgoing and dynamic company culture. In addition, this position would give you the opportunity to gain full cycle accounting experience.
• Account Payable including the timely, accurate processing of invoices, purchase orders, credit memos, disbursements and Vendor maintenance.
• Account Receivable including the timely, accurate Customer invoicing, validating bid to invoice variances, invoice adjustments and cash receipts.
• General Ledger review.
• Journal Entries/Adjustments
• Processing Payroll journal entries
• Perform monthly, quarterly and year-end Bank account and Balance Sheet reconciliation.
• Assists with month end close and financial reporting; budget to actual variance analysis
• Daily and Weekly Cash reporting and assist in Cash and Revenue projections
• Credit Card reconciliation
• Developing Budgets
• Monitoring expenses.
• Administrative Tasks
• Support other team members as necessary
• Ad-hoc Reporting & Research
• Other projects as assigned
• 4 year Accounting or Business related degree required. MBA a welcome addition
• 3-5 years of experience working in as a Accountant.
• Quickbooks proficiency required.
• Ideally, has experience working in Expensify.
• Prior experience with Payroll Processing services.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
• Self-starter, problem solver, with focused drive to produce timely and accurate deliverables.
• Reporting directly to CFO.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications; Excel expertise required.
• Must be extremely detail oriented and organized in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management and external partners.
Please include Resume, Cover Letter and Salary Expectations in a email to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Fusefx New York Is Currently Accepting Resumes For The Position Of A Full-time Vfx Editor. The Ideal Candidate Is A Self-motivated Individual Who Can Work Independently, Can Multi-task And Has Excellent Technical And Organizational Skills. In Addition, The Position Requires An Understanding Of Digital Formats And Post Production Workflows To Troubleshoot And Creatively Problem Solve Editorial Issues.
An Ideal Candidate Will Have An Approachable And Friendly Demeanor, As The Position Involves Frequent Communication With The Company’s Producers, Supervisors And Digital Artists. The Ability To Handle And Explain Technical Issues With Non-technical Staff Or Clients, As Well As The Ability To Juggle Multiple Projects Simultaneously While Keeping Calm And Maintaining An Acute Attention To Detail Is Extremely Important.
• Previous Experience In An Editorial Environment, Preferably In Vfx
• Knowledge Of At Least One Editing Software Package And The Ability To Read And Understand Edls (Cmx3600) (Avid, Final Cut)
• Knowledge Of Different Digital Camera Formats (Red, Alexa, Sony, Etc)
• Knowledge Of Different File Formats (Quicktime, Mxf, Dpx, Jpg, Etc)
• Basic Knowledge Of Post-production (Editorial And/or Vfx) Workflows
• Apple Os X
• Assimilate Scratch
• Adobe After Effects
• Avid Media Composer, Final Cut Pro, Compressor
• Ftp, Aspera And Other Similar Web-based File Transport Tools
• Python Scripting
• Conform, Prep And Processing Of Plates And Offlines For Vfx Artists And Documenting Turnover Notes For Producers
• Basic Dailies Color Grading
• Hosting Reviews For Producers, Supervisors, And Clients While Performing Technical Qc Of Shots
• Processing And Qc Of Approved Material During Delivery Back To Clients
• Perform Io Tasks Including Loading And Unloading Materials From Drive Or Web (Ftp, Aspera)
Candidates Must Be Local Residents
Please Send Resumes (Pdf Only) To Nyinfo@fusefx.com
Fusefx Los Angeles Is Seeking Talented And Experienced Mid And Senior Nuke Compositors For Current And Upcoming Projects. Temporary And Permanent Positions Available.
Fusefx Is An Award-winning Visual Effects And Animation Studio Focused On Producing Photo-real Digital Effects For Feature Film, Episodic Television, And Commercials.
Nuke Compositors Preferred Requirements:
• Live Action And Cg Visual Effects Compositing Experience, Blue, Green Screen, Keying, 2.5d Digital
• Working Knowledge Of Compositing Workflow
• Strong Understanding Of Directory Structure, File Formats, Naming Conventions, Scripts, Automation Tools, Automated Dailies
Knowledge Of The Following Considered A Bonus:
• After Effects
• Final Cut Pro
• 3+ Years Experience In A Production Environment
• Should Effectively Execute All Necessary Assigned Tasks While Under Tight Production Schedule Deadlines
• Strong Creative And Technical Abilities
• Excellent Problem Solving Skills
• Positive Attitude
• Work Well In A Team Environment
Please Send Resumes And Demo Reel Links (Please Include A Shot Breakdown) To Jobs@fusefx.com With Subject “job Inquiry – Nuke Compositor”
Local Applicants To Los Angeles Preferred. No Relocation Provided.
Principals Only. No Calls Please.
FuseFX Recruiting Accountant, VFX Editor & Nuke Compositor, Fuse FX, Fuse FX hiring, Fuse FX Studio, Fuse FX Jobs, Vfx Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video Game Jobs, Animation Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, CG, CGI, Jobs, Fuse FX Recruiting, FuseFX Recruiting Accountant, Fuse FX Recruiting VFX Editor, Fuse FX Recruiting Nuke Compositor, Accountant, VFX Editor, Nuke Compositor