FuseFX Recruiting Compositing Supervisor & Human Resources Specialist
Fusefx New York Is Seeking Talented And Experienced Compositing Supervisors For Current And Upcoming Projects.
Fusefx Is An Award-winning Visual Effects And Animation Studio Focused On Producing Photo-real Digital Effects For Feature Film, Episodic Television And Commercials.
Compositing Supervisor Preferred Requirements:
• Proficiency With Nuke
• Ability To Work On The Box
• Ability To Lead A Team Of Compositors And Help Define Efficient Techniques To Complex Visual Effects Shots
• Work With Producer And Supervisor To Accurately Bid Shots
• Advanced Compositing Techniques Including 3d Projection And Tracking, Cg Compositing, And Green/blue Screens.
Knowledge Of The Following Considered A Bonus:
• After Effects
• Assimilate Scratch
• Python Scripting
• 7-10+ Years Experience In A Production Environment
• Should Effectively Execute All Necessary Assigned Tasks While Under Tight Production Schedule Deadlines
• Strong Creative And Technical Abilities
• Excellent Problem Solving Skills
• Positive Attitude
• Work Well In A Team Environment
This Is A Compositing Supervisor Position Only. Please Only Apply If You Have Direct Composting Supervision Experience.
Please Send Resumes And Reel Links To Nyinfo@fusefx.com
Local Applicants To New York Preferred. Relocation Provided For Applicable Candidates.
Principals Only, No Calls Please.
Human Resources Specialist
FuseFX is an Emmy award-winning visual effects and animation studio focused on producing photo-real digital effects for feature film, episodic television and commercials.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Human Resources Specialist to implement a variety of human resource programs in our Sherman Oaks, CA office. The HR department will depend on your assistance in several important functions such as onboarding, offboarding, payroll, benefits, policies, and special projects.
• Conduct employee onboarding and help plan training & development
• Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc. and resolve issues and problems
• Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
• Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
• Undertake tasks in performance management
• Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics
• Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
• Proven experience as HR Specialist
• Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
• Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
• Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems (e.g. Paylocity) will be a plus
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Aptitude in problem-solving
• Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
• Degree in HR or related field of study
• Additional HR training will be a plus
Applicants should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Job Inquiry – HR Specialist.”
For more information about FuseFX, visit www.fusefx.com.
No calls please. Principals only.
FuseFX Recruiting Compositing Supervisor & Human Resources Specialist, Fuse FX, Fuse FX hiring, Fuse FX Studio, Fuse FX Jobs, Vfx Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video Game Jobs, Animation Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, CG, CGI, Jobs, Fuse FX Recruiting, FuseFX Recruiting Compositing Supervisor, FuseFX Recruiting Human Resources Specialist, Compositing Supervisor, Human Resources Specialist