FuseFX Recruiting Nuke Compositor & Office Assistant
Fusefx Los Angeles Is Seeking Talented And Experienced Junior And Senior Nuke Compositors For Current And Upcoming Projects. Temporary And Permanent Positions Available.
Fusefx Is An Award-winning Visual Effects And Animation Studio Focused On Producing Photo-real Digital Effects For Feature Film, Episodic Television, And Commercials.
Nuke Compositors Preferred Requirements:
• Live Action And Cg Visual Effects Compositing Experience, Blue, Green Screen, Keying, 2.5d Digital
• Working Knowledge Of Compositing Workflow
• Strong Understanding Of Directory Structure, File Formats, Naming Conventions, Scripts, Automation Tools, Automated Dailies
Knowledge Of The Following Considered A Bonus:
• After Effects
• Final Cut Pro
• 3+ Years Experience In A Production Environment
• Should Effectively Execute All Necessary Assigned Tasks While Under Tight Production Schedule Deadlines
• Strong Creative And Technical Abilities
• Excellent Problem Solving Skills
• Positive Attitude
• Work Well In A Team Environment
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Local Applicants To Los Angeles Preferred. No Relocation Provided.
Principals Only. No Calls Please.
FuseFX in Soho in New York City is seeking a reliable and experienced office assistant.
FuseFX is an Emmy award-winning visual effects and animation studio focused on producing photo-real digital effects for feature film, episodic television and commercials.
• Restocking office (including kitchens and bathrooms) with necessary supplies, snacks, drinks, etc.
• Keeping an inventory of all office supplies & necessities and placing new supply orders on a regular basis (Costco, Amazon, Staples, IKEA, etc.)
• Keeping office areas clean and organized (free of clutter, boxes, dishes, etc.)
• Taking out trash and recycling as needed
• Receiving and distributing any mail, office supplies, or supply orders
• Front desk duties – answering phones, receiving clients/visitors, checking media/drives in & out, regular restocking
• Backup support for additional shifts as needed, which may include opening (7am), nights, and weekends
• Ordering and distributing meals for employees as needed
• Communicating and coordinating any office problems or issues that may arise with upper management as needed
• Coordinating and receiving any outside workers/techs who may come to address office issues
• Support production
• Miscellaneous office duties as needed (e.g. changing light bulbs, building office furniture, breaking down boxes, updating database, updating spreadsheets, event planning, various administrative tasks)
• Previous office assistant/administrative experience
• Previous experience with visual effects/post-production
• Desire to grow within company and to learn the full visual effects process
• Great problem solving skills and strong initiative
• Great team player, comfortable in a dynamic work environment
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
Applicants should send a resume to email@example.com with the subject “Job Inquiry – Office Assistant.”
FuseFX Recruiting Nuke Compositor & Office Assistant, Fuse FX, Fuse FX hiring, Fuse FX Studio, Fuse FX Jobs, Vfx Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video Game Jobs, Animation Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, CG, CGI, Jobs, Fuse FX Recruiting, FuseFX Recruiting Nuke Compositor, FuseFX Recruiting Office Assistant, Nuke Compositor, Office Assistant