FuseFX Recruiting Nuke Compositor & VFX Editor
FUSEFX LOS ANGELES IS SEEKING TALENTED AND EXPERIENCED JUNIOR AND SENIOR NUKE COMPOSITORS FOR CURRENT AND UPCOMING PROJECTS. TEMPORARY AND PERMANENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE.
FUSEFX IS AN AWARD-WINNING VISUAL EFFECTS AND ANIMATION STUDIO FOCUSED ON PRODUCING PHOTO-REAL DIGITAL EFFECTS FOR FEATURE FILM, EPISODIC TELEVISION, AND COMMERCIALS.
NUKE COMPOSITORS PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS:
• Live action and CG visual effects compositing experience, Blue, Green Screen, Keying, 2.5D Digital
• Working knowledge of compositing workflow
• Strong understanding of directory structure, file formats, naming conventions, scripts, automation tools, automated dailies
Knowledge of the following considered a bonus:
• After Effects
• Final Cut Pro
• 3+ years experience in a production environment
• Should effectively execute all necessary assigned tasks while under tight production schedule deadlines
• Strong creative and technical abilities
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Positive attitude
• Work well in a team environment
PLEASE SEND RESUMES AND DEMO REEL LINKS (PLEASE INCLUDE A SHOT BREAKDOWN) TO INFO@FUSEFX.COM WITH SUBJECT “JOB INQUIRY – NUKE COMPOSITOR”
LOCAL APPLICANTS TO LOS ANGELES PREFERRED. NO RELOCATION PROVIDED.
PRINCIPALS ONLY. NO CALLS PLEASE.
FuseFX Los Angeles is currently accepting resumes for the position of a full-time VFX Editor. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual who can work independently, can multi-task and has excellent technical and organizational skills. In addition, the position requires an understanding of digital formats and post production workflows to troubleshoot and creatively problem solve editorial issues.
An ideal candidate will have an approachable and friendly demeanor, as the position involves frequent communication with the company’s producers, supervisors and digital artists. The ability to handle and explain technical issues with non-technical staff or clients, as well as the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously while keeping calm and maintaining an acute attention to detail is extremely important.
• Previous experience in an editorial environment, preferably in VFX
• Knowledge of at least one editing software package and the ability to read and understand EDLs (CMX3600) (Avid, Final Cut)
• Knowledge of different digital camera formats (RED, Alexa, Sony, etc)
• Knowledge of different file formats (Quicktime, MXF, DPX, JPG, etc)
• Basic knowledge of post-production (editorial and/or VFX) workflows
• Apple OS X
• Assimilate Scratch
• Adobe After Effects
• Avid Media Composer, Final Cut Pro, Compressor
• FTP, Aspera and other similar web-based file transport tools
• Python scripting
• Conform, prep and processing of plates and offlines for VFX artists and documenting turnover notes for producers
• Basic dailies color grading
• Hosting reviews for producers, supervisors, and clients while performing technical QC of shots
• Processing and QC of approved material during delivery back to clients
• Perform IO tasks including loading and unloading materials from drive or web (FTP, Aspera)
CANDIDATES MUST BE LOCAL RESIDENTS
PLEASE SEND RESUMES (PDF ONLY) TO INFO@FUSEFX.COM
Principals only. No calls please.
FuseFX Recruiting Nuke Compositor & VFX Editor, Fuse FX, Fuse FX hiring, Fuse FX Studio, Fuse FX Jobs, Vfx Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video Game Jobs, Animation Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, CG, CGI, Jobs, Fuse FX Recruiting, FuseFX Recruiting Nuke Compositor, FuseFX Recruiting VFX Editor, Nuke Compositor, VFX Editor