FuseFX Recruiting Staff Accountant & Systems Engineer/Devops
This is a direct hire opening for a candidate who holds, at minimum, a Bachelor’s Degree in a Finance related discipline with experience working within an Accounting and Finance department. This is an ideal opportunity to get your foot in the door with a company that has an outgoing and dynamic company culture. In addition, this position would give you the opportunity to gain full cycle accounting experience.
• Account Payable including the timely, accurate processing of invoices, purchase orders, credit memos, disbursements and Vendor maintenance.
• Account Receivable including the timely, accurate Customer invoicing, validating bid to invoice variances, invoice adjustments and cash receipts.
• General Ledger review.
• Journal Entries/Adjustments
• Processing Payroll journal entries
• Perform monthly, quarterly and year-end Bank account and Balance Sheet reconciliation.
• Assists with month end close and financial reporting; budget to actual variance analysis
• Daily and Weekly Cash reporting and assist in Cash and Revenue projections
• Credit Card reconciliation
• Developing Budgets
• Monitoring expenses.
• Administrative Tasks
• Support other team members as necessary
• Ad-hoc Reporting & Research
• Other projects as assigned
• 4 year Accounting or Business related degree required.
• 3-5 years of experience working in as a Accountant.
• Quickbooks proficiency required.
• Ideally, has experience working in Expensify.
• Prior experience with Payroll Processing services.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
• Self-starter, problem solver, with focused drive to produce timely and accurate deliverables.
• Reporting directly to CFO.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications; Excel expertise required.
• Must be extremely detail oriented and organized in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management and external partners.
Apply here:- http://bit.ly/2FngOxG
FuseFX is seeking a Systems Engineer with the primary focus of helping to automate and improve tasks such as responsibilities below. Candidates with post production, visual effects, animation, gaming industry, or scientific systems experience preferred.
FuseFX is a visual effects studio focused on producing photo-real digital effects for episodic television, feature film, and commercials. We currently have 3 locations (plus the cloud) and are looking to grow.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Collaboration to improve function and efficiency of IT and other departments
• Editor, Artist, Producer, and User support
o Automated application installation (for Windows, Linux, and OSX)
o Automated operating system installation
o Filesystem / permissions management
o Resolving software and hardware issues
o Helping with more complex email, FTP, login, and internal website issues
o Network, VM and other critical infrastructure administration
o Resolving issues, pro-actively working to decrease downtime
o Upgrades and improvements
o Interconnection with other offices as well as clients and vendors
o Helping to define new policies and ensuring all policies are enforced
• Physical ability to lift at least 50lbs to standing height and assist in movement of heavier items
• Flexible hours (paid OT and on-call)
• Technical experience
o Some experience configuring switches
o Experience with firewalls
o Substantial experience with Active Directory including group policy, replication, etc.
o Knowledge of virtualization technologies (VMWare/ESXi preferred)
o Support of a multi OS environment: Windows, OSX, and Linux (RHEL, CENTOS, and Debian)
o Advanced knowledge of Office365
o PowerShell (all versions), Bash, and AppleScript
o Web Development/API tie in
o Boto3 experience a plus but not required
• Formal education in Computer Science or equivalent a plus
• Experience with network rendering a plus
• Certifications such as CCNA, BCNA, MCSA, MCSE, VMware’s or equivalent experience desired
• Positive can-do attitude combined with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
• Excellent communication and organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
• Able to work collaboratively in an environment with very little instruction.
Local Applicants to Los Angeles only please
No calls please
Apply here:- http://bit.ly/2GGREZ1
FuseFX Recruiting Staff Accountant & Systems Engineer/Devops, Fuse FX, Fuse FX hiring, Fuse FX Studio, Fuse FX Jobs, Vfx Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video Game Jobs, Animation Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, CG, CGI, Jobs, Fuse FX Recruiting, FuseFX Recruiting Staff Accountant, FuseFX Recruiting Systems Engineer/Devops, Staff Accountant, Systems Engineer/Devops