FuseFX Recruiting Systems Engineer & Nuke Compositors
FuseFX is seeking a Systems Engineer, this is a mid-level position with the primary focus of helping to automate and improve tasks such as responsibilities below. Candidates with post production, visual effects, animation, gaming industry, or scientific systems experience preferred.
FuseFX is a visual effects studio focused on producing photo-real digital effects for episodic television, feature film, and commercials. We currently have 3 locations (plus the cloud) and are looking to grow.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Editor, Artist, Producer, and User support
o Automated application installation (for Windows, Linux, and OSX)
o Filesystem / permissions questions
o Resolving software or hardware issues
o Helping with more complex email, FTP, login, and internal website issues
o Network, VM and other critical infrastructure administration
o Resolving issues, pro-actively working to decrease downtime
o Upgrades and improvements
o Interconnection with other offices as well as clients and vendors
o Helping to define new policies and ensuring all policies are enforced
• Physical ability to lift at least 50lbs to standing height and assist in movement of heavier items
• Flexible hours, paid OT and on-call
• Technical experience
o Some experience configuring switches
o Experience with firewalls
o Substantial experience with Active Directory including group policy, replication, etc.
o Knowledge of virtualization technologies (VMWare/ESXi preferred)
o Support of a multi OS environment: Windows, OSX, and Linux
o Advanced knowledge of O365
o PowerShell (all versions), Bash, and AppleScript
o Chef/Puppet familiarity
o RHEL/CENTOS6 familiarity (+for Debian)
o Web Development/API tie in
o Boto3 experience a plus but not required
• Formal education in Computer Science or equivalent a plus
• Experience with network rendering a plus
• Certifications such as CCNA, BCNA, MCSA, MCSE, VMware’s or equivalent experience desired
• Positive can-do attitude combined with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
• Excellent communication and organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
• Able to work collaboratively in an environment with very little instruction.
Local Applicants to Los Angeles only please
No calls please
Apply here:- http://bit.ly/2BWUf0v
Fusefx New York Is Seeking Talented And Experienced Mid And Senior Nuke Compositors For Current And Upcoming Projects. Temporary And Permanent Positions Available.
Fusefx Is An Emmy Award-winning Visual Effects And Animation Studio Focused On Producing Photo-real Digital Effects For Feature Film, Episodic Television, And Commercials.
Nuke Compositors Preferred Requirements:
• Live Action And Cg Visual Effects Compositing Experience, Blue, Green Screen, Keying, 2.5d Digital
• Working Knowledge Of Compositing Workflow
• Strong Understanding Of Directory Structure, File Formats, Naming Conventions, Scripts, Automation Tools, Automated Dailies
Knowledge Of The Following Considered A Bonus:
• After Effects
• Final Cut Pro
• 3+ Years Experience In A Production Environment
• Should Effectively Execute All Necessary Assigned Tasks While Under Tight Production Schedule Deadlines
• Strong Creative And Technical Abilities
• Excellent Problem Solving Skills
• Positive Attitude
• Work Well In A Team Environment
Local Applicants To New York Preferred. No Relocation Provided.
Principals Only. No Calls Please.
Apply here:- http://bit.ly/2FC1meB
FuseFX Recruiting Systems Engineer & Nuke Compositors, Fuse FX, Fuse FX hiring, Fuse FX Studio, Fuse FX Jobs, Vfx Jobs, CG Jobs, 3D Jobs, Video Game Jobs, Animation Jobs, Recruiting, Recruitment, CG, CGI, Jobs, Fuse FX Recruiting, FuseFX Recruiting Systems Engineer, FuseFX Recruiting Nuke Compositors, Systems Engineer, Nuke Compositors