Gameloft Recruiting 3D Artist
3D Artist – Environments
Are you looking for a team of dynamic and talented people who are passionate about video games? Are you looking for a studio where diversity, open-mindedness and creativity are everywhere? You’ve found the right place!
Following the development of many successful titles on iPhone, such as the Modern Combat, Dungeon Hunter, and Gangstar series, Gameloft Montreal is currently seeking a 3D Environment Artist to work on its next AAA mobile franchise.
Gameloft creates games for smartphones, mobile phones and tablets, as well as new digital platforms such as Apple TV and Apple Watch. Founded in 1999 and a top innovator in its field, Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries. Two million new Gameloft games are downloaded each day! www.gameloft.com
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of a Montreal-based team, you will take part in the production of backgrounds and 3D assets for a AAA-quality 3D, photorealistic FPS (first-person shooter) on a next-generation mobile platform.
Working in collaboration with the production team and the lead of the level artist team
Creating high-quality backgrounds, environments and modular kits (organic, mechanical, architecture) for next-generation mobile platforms
Adapting and sharing one’s experience with using new tools and production techniques
Following outlined artistic directives, design choices and technical limitations
Exhibiting organisation and attention to detail in one’s work
Taking responsibility for assigned tasks and for following up with the project
Mastery of traditional 3D modeling workflows (Max or Maya), of creating textures and materials compatible with rendering models, and of physically based rendering (PBR)
Mastery of next-gen production tools: ZBrush, xNormal, Quixel SUITE, Substance Designer/Painter, Knald (Albedo, Roughness, Normal, Spec, AO, etc.)
Strong knowledge of lighting, shading and baking techniques
Strong artistic foundation (understanding of colour, composition and lighting)
Experience with real-time modular production environments and mastery of one or more production frameworks (minimum one Unity- or UDK-based AAA production to one’s name)
Up to date on technical capabilities of next-generation mobile platforms
Skills and Profile
Interest in photorealistic graphical worlds
Strong knowledge of various visual domains (architecture, design, film, comics, games, etc.)
Open, curious and self-critical
Organised, efficient and independent
Motivated and passionate about video games
In order for your application to be considered, you must submit a portfolio or other samples of your work (demos, images, animation, websites, etc.). Please make sure to provide us with the address of your website or portfolio.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months. Thank you for your interest in Gameloft.
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
· Because you want to take part in the rise of a dynamic, stimulating, and captivating sector!
· Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
· Because you want to work within a team made up of people motivated by, and passionate about, their field!
· Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
· Because you love the idea of expanding your horizons within a cosmopolitan corporate culture and sharing your know-how with colleagues at the other end of the Earth!
· Because you want to work with renowned partners and clients such as Apple, Google, Nintendo, Disney, Marvel, and many others!
· Because you want to push technology to its limits – to succeed at creating console-quality games for mobile phones!
· Because you’re in search of great working conditions and benefits, all within a modern, friendly space!
· Or just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
If one or more of these reasons speak to you, don’t hesitate to apply now!
Please send your resume and portfolio to the following email address: email@example.com
Gameloft Recruiting 3D Artist, Gameloft VFX, Gameloft hiring, Gameloft Jobs, VFX Jobs, Animation Jobs, CG Jobs, Video Game Jobs, Jobs, CGI, Recruiting, Recruitment, Gameloft Recruiting, Gameloft Recruiting 3D Artist