3D FX Artist – Gameloft Madrid
Are you passionate about video games? Do you want to keep progressing in an exciting, young and dynamic environment? Gameloft Madrid is currently seeking a 3D FX Artist!
Job Description & Environment:
As a member of the art team, your main tasks will consist in creating special effects relying on 2D and 3D techniques. In collaboration with the production teams you will bring our products to life through your thorough understanding and passion for visual effects in games.
– Demonstrating technical skills, a solid understanding of particle systems and animation principles
– Pushing the visual quality of special effects across numerous mobile products
– Demonstrating a good understanding of the mechanisms underlying visual effects
– Demonstrating good communication skills with team of artists and programmers.
– Demonstrating modeling abilities in low-polygon resolution.
– Ability to create great looking textures required for special effect production
– Being actively involved in the creation process and constant interacting with the game and level designers
– Meeting project deadlines/milestones as set by project leads
– Reviewing and researching advancements in game production techniques related to visual effects
– Proficiency in 3D Studio Max and Photoshop.
– Methodology knowledge and visual effects techniques for 3D engine.
– Knowledge of the modelling/texturing pipeline in low polygon
– Highly motivated with a passion for video games, tools and production processes.
– Working experience in the games industry
– Knowledge of editors like Unity or Unreal is a plus.
– Knowledge of particle and general special effects editing tools a plus.
– Knowledge of pre-rendered FX solutions a plus.
– Fluent English.
– It will be required to do a test as a first step of the selection process.
– Opportunity to learn in a professional environment with people who have a passion for creating video games!
– Open working climate with young, dynamic teams from around the world.
– Salary based upon experience and merit.
– Permanent contract, full-time job, social benefits and additional merit pay system.
– Career Progression and Development Opportunities.
– Excellent working conditions! studio situated in the center of Madrid.
– Relocation support.
Please send your application with your CV and demo with the reference 3D FX ARTIST to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gameloft Recruiting 3D FX Artist, Gameloft, Gameloft VFX, Gameloft hiring, Gameloft Jobs, VFX Jobs, Animation Jobs, CG Jobs, Video Game Jobs, Jobs, CGI, Recruiting, Recruitment, Gameloft Recruiting, Gameloft Recruiting 3D FX Artist