Gameloft Recruiting Art Designer
Gameloft is a leading international publisher and developer of video games for mobile phones, smart phones and downloadable games for consoles. Established in 1999, it has emerged as one of the top innovators in its field and is recognized by its peers and its clients for the quality of its games.
Are you fascinated by video games and have you always wanted to work in that field?
Come join the team that creates logos and packaging for our video games.
Your work should have high added graphical value and promote the brand image of our future benchmarks.
Working under the Artistic Director for packs/logos, you will be involved in staging and polishing the 3D assets provided.
Your artistic sensibility and thoroughness will allow you to consolidate the atmosphere and visual impact of the packaging.
Your graphical knowledge will allow you to vary and combine current graphical trends in different styles.
You can create logos and emphasize them in a graphical context.
You have basic knowledge in 3D (3ds Max) and can use 3D resources that have already been modeled (characters, objects, backgrounds, etc.)
• Solid expertise in Photoshop.
• Solid expertise in photomontage and 2D special effects.
• Solid expertise in drawing and touching up using a graphics tablet.
• Able to produce original graphical compositions (framing, camera angles, etc.).
• Ability to take graphical initiative is desired and appreciated.
• Basic knowledge in 3D desired (3ds Max).
• Basic knowledge in Zbrush is an asset.
• Knowledge of vectoring tools (Illustrator).
• Proactive and able to work independently.
• Able to work in a team.
• Very good general knowledge of visual and graphical trends (TV, movies, web, games, etc.).
• Porfolio demonstrating your sense of artistry and finesse.
• Good personal experience desired.
• High level of English appreciated..
• Finesse and high quality of work are expected.
– Permanent contract, full-time job and social benefits
– An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast growing company.
– Excellent local working conditions (quality of offices, geographical location of office in the centre of Barcelona).
Interested applicants should send their CV in English, cover letter and portfolio or samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org with reference “Cover Art Designer”
Gameloft Recruiting Art Designer, Gameloft, Gameloft VFX, Gameloft hiring, Gameloft Jobs, VFX Jobs, Animation Jobs, CG Jobs, Video Game Jobs, Jobs, CGI, Recruiting, Recruitment, Gameloft Recruiting, Gameloft Recruiting Art Designer