Gameloft Recruiting Concept Artist & Real Time VFX Artist
Interested in working for an exciting company that is redefining the way people play video games? Interested in working for a world class company in a fun, and rewarding environment in Barcelona? Then Gameloft is the company for you!
Working under the Studio Art-Director, you will take part in creating pre-production roughs and concepts for Gameloft’s upcoming hits.
You will be required to deliver, within deadlines, high quality material to be used as reference by other artists from the production teams.
• Solid expertise in speed painting using Photoshop and/or Painter.
• Able to produce original graphic compositions (framing, camera angles, etc.).
• Strong expertise in academic drawing, proportions and anatomy.
• Able to adapt quickly.
• Able to draw in several styles (cartoon, realistic, etc.).
• Expertise in photomontage and 2D special effects.
• Able to imagine architectures / fashion outfits / product designs for the game content.
• Ability to take graphical initiative is desired and appreciated.
• Proactive and able to work independently.
• Able to work in a team.
• Knowledge in 3D (camera manipulation, modeling, texturing, and lighting) is an asset.
• Aware and interested in the graphical fashions and trends in the entertainment industry.
• Portfolio showing your talent as a speed painter and your sense of artistry.
• High level of English appreciated.
• Understanding of French appreciated.
• Design/fashion/architecture sensibility.
• Up to date with illustration and graphic design standards on forums, contests and specialized portals.
– Opportunity to work in a studio of talents and learn in a professional environment with people who have a passion for creating video games.
– Open working climate with various teams in the studio and around the world.
– Salary based upon experience and merit.
– Excellent social benefits.
– Permanent contract, full-time job and additional merit pay system.
– An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast growing company.
– Excellent local working conditions (quality of offices, geographical location of office in the centre of Barcelona).
Interested applicants should send their CV in English, cover letter and portfolio or samples of your work to: email@example.com with reference “”Concept Art”
Real Time VFX Artist
GAMELOFT, present in 20 countries around Europe, North America and Asia (more than 6,000 employees), is a leading international developer and distributor of video games looking for new talent to reinforce its creation teams.
Gameloft Barcelona, the studio behind the AAA mobile gaming hits Asphalt 8, Despicable me: Minion Rush, Avatar and Tintin is hiring!
As a member of the Art Technical team your main role will be creating all kind of special effects based in particle systems, trails and other 3D elements.
The real-time VFX Artist will work in partnership with the rest of the technical team, developing I+D projects at the same time that will have to synchronize with others Studio Leads to ensure the high quality level and the impressive effects created due the project.
– To design, create and implement the special effects needed for the different Studio projects.
– To be able of maintain a constant style working closely with the Lead Artist and Art Director.
– To collaborate with the designers and other team members to maximize the complexity of the visual effects across the particles and other effect assets.
– Methodology knowledge and visual effects techniques for 3D engine.
– Experience in particle system and special effects with 3D max and ParticleFlow.
– Knowledge of developing videogames techniques.
– Taking initiative and making creative inputs.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Excellent level of English (written and spoken).
– Immersed in videogames world.
– Knowledge VRAY
– Knowledge of Rayfire or Krakatoa
– Basic knowledge of motors and 3D editors (Unity, Udk, Cryengine)
– Previous experience developing videogames as a Real Time VFX artist.
Opportunity to learn in a professional environment with people who have a passion for creating video games.
Open working climate with young, dynamic teams from around the world.
Salary based upon experience and merit.
Permanent contract, full-time job and additional merit pay system.
Interested applicants should send their CV and demo reel to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference: Real timeVFX Artist
Gameloft Recruiting Concept Artist & Real Time VFX Artist, Gameloft, Gameloft VFX, Gameloft hiring, Gameloft Jobs, VFX Jobs, Animation Jobs, CG Jobs, Video Game Jobs, Jobs, CGI, Recruiting, Recruitment, Gameloft Recruiting, Gameloft Recruiting Concept Artist, Gameloft Recruiting Real Time VFX Artist