Gameloft Recruiting Cover Artist
Are you looking for a team of dynamic and talented people who are passionate about video games? Are you looking for a studio where diversity, open-mindedness and creativity are omnipresent? You’ve found the right place!
Following the development of many successful titles on iPhone such as the Modern Combat, Dungeon Hunter, Gangstar and Asphalt franchises, Gameloft Montreal is currently seeking a Cover Artist to collaborate on its next generation of iPhone, iPad and Android games.
Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, including mobile phones, smartphones and tablets (including Apple® iOS and Android® devices), set-top boxes and connected TVs. Founded in 1999 and a top innovator in its field, Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries. www.gameloft.com
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
• This is primarily a 2D artist position
• Working under the Artistic Director for packs/logos, you will be involved in staging and polishing the 3D assets provided.
• Your artistic sensibility and thoroughness will allow you to consolidate the atmosphere and visual impact of the packaging.
• Your graphical knowledge will allow you to vary and combine current graphical trends in different styles.
• You can create logos and emphasize them in a graphical context.
• You have advanced knowledge in 3D (3ds Max) and can use 3D resources that have already been modeled (characters, objects, backgrounds, etc.)
Skills and profile
• Solid expertise in Photoshop.
• Solid expertise in photomontage and 2D special effects.
• Solid expertise in drawing and touching up using a graphics tablet.
• Able to produce original graphical compositions (framing, camera angles, etc.).
• Ability to take graphical initiative is desired and appreciated.
• Advanced knowledge in 3D (Render, texturing, modeling, lighting).
• Advaced knowledge in Zbrush.
• Knowledge of vectoring tools (Illustrator).
• Proactive and able to work independently and in a team
• Very good general knowledge of visual and graphical trends (TV, movies, web, games, etc.)
• Portfolio demonstrating your sense of artistry and finesse.
• Strong track record and experience desired.
• Bilingual English/French (Asset)
• Finesse and high quality of work are expected.
In order to consider your application, we require your portfolio or samples of your work (demos, animations, images, websites, etc.). Please provide the address of your website or portfolio if you have one.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months. Thank you for your interest in Gameloft.
Why work for Gameloft?
• Join one of the most exciting sectors today and collaborate on projects with partners and clients that include Apple, Microsoft, Nokia, Google, Nintendo, Samsung, Marvel and others
• Experience an exceptional, dynamic, challenging and motivating working environment within a fast-growing company
• Opportunity to learn in a professional environment with passionate people
• Work in an open working climate with dynamic teams from around the world where you can communicate with colleagues from other countries and cultures on a daily basis
• Enjoy excellent local working conditions and benefits (high-quality office space, group insurance, discount with different companies, etc.)
• Flexible hours, paid personal days, and 3 weeks of vacation for a better work/life balance
Apply here:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Gameloft Recruiting Cover Artist, Gameloft, Gameloft VFX, Gameloft hiring, Gameloft Jobs, VFX Jobs, Animation Jobs, CG Jobs, Video Game Jobs, Jobs, CGI, Recruiting, Recruitment, Gameloft Recruiting, Gameloft Recruiting Cover Artist