Gameloft Recruiting Creative Director
A leading publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, including mobile phones, smartphones and tablets (including Apple® iOS, Android® and Windows® devices), set-top boxes and connected TVs. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat or Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
We are currently seeking a: Creative Director
Location: Toronto, Canada
– Studio organizational leadership & support for Design Team
– Drive game design direction, documentation for creation and live game updates.
– Creative & visionary providing oversight and direction for mobile games
– Monitor game design to ensure that game designs meet quality requirements and deadlines.
– Allocate, coordinate and plan resources in collaboration with relevant producers
– Sell ideas in concepts, prototypes, and pitches for new game projects & current.
– Mentor & train to improve design team through daily, weekly & long term individual goals
– Excellent English verbal, written & organizational skills
– Proven experience in motivating and inspiring creative teams to deliver superb content
– Minimum 6 years as in game development, with 4 years of experience in leadership role
– Must have shipped at least 3 games as lead designer or relevant role
– Proficient in all aspects of gameplay, balancing, and economic design
– Sell/Pitch complex ideas clearly and concisely
– Worked in mobile with iOS top grossing & top rated game(s)
– Global experience working across multiple countries and time zones.
– Prior experience in creating a franchise from conception to success
– Shipped indie project as sole developer & Artist
– Endlessly seeking to improve skillset in learning new process and tools
– Entrepreneurial mindset with ability to excel succeed in tight timeframes
In order to consider your application, we require :
1. Your resume
2. A list of recent games you’ve worked on and some details on your contibutions
-> Please provide the addresses of your website or portfolio if you have one.
3. After getting in touch you may be asked to complete our test.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months. Thank you for your interest in Gameloft.
Apply here:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Gameloft Recruiting Creative Director, Gameloft VFX, Gameloft hiring, Gameloft Jobs, VFX Jobs, Animation Jobs, CG Jobs, Video Game Jobs, Jobs, CGI, Recruiting, Recruitment, Gameloft Recruiting, Gameloft Recruiting Creative Director