Gameloft Recruiting Designer
Are you looking for a team of dynamic and talented people who are passionate about video games? Are you looking for a studio where diversity, open-mindedness and creativity are omnipresent? You’ve found the right place!
Following the development of many successful titles on iPhone such as the Modern Combat, Dungeon Hunter, Gangstar and Asphalt franchises, Gameloft Montreal is currently seeking a versatile User Interface (UI) Designer to collaborate on its next generation of iPhone, iPad and Android games.
Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, including mobile phones, smartphones and tablets (including Apple® iOS and Android® devices), set-top boxes and connected TVs. Founded in 1999 and a top innovator in its field, Gameloft, distributes its games in over 100 countries. www.gameloft.com
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
Working closely with the art and design teams, the User Interface Designer will create visually appealing art assets for menus, icons and in-game HUDs.
• Strong graphic design skills and a keen eye for cutting-edge graphics.
• A keen eye for design principles (typography, layout, grid systems, hierarchy, color, composition).
• Able to take and understand direction.
• Able to establish the look of the game’s front-end user interface, in-game HUD, and additional art content to maintain a consistent visual aesthetic across all UI assets.
• Able to illustrate clean and clear iconography.
• Able to understand how to break down visual comps into game-ready art assets that will be used in executing design plans.
• Attention to visual details and consistency (believes that one pixel off is NOT “close enough”).
• Demonstrates skill at matching existing art styles when needed.
• Able to iterate concepts and UI design ideas until architectural and usability requirements are met.
• Proficient with classic software (Photoshop, After Effects, Flash, Illustrator, In Design, etc.)
• Motion Graphics
• Print and web abilities
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills in order to communicate effectively and contribute to team atmosphere.
• Has a nuanced understanding of user interface design.
• Familiar with new trends.
• Task driven, self-motivated, and proactive.
• Works well under deadline pressure.
• Must possess an enormous passion for games.
• Must be comfortable with cartoon/stylized universes.
In order to consider your application, we require your portfolio or samples of your work (demos, animations, images, websites, etc.). Please provide the address of your website or portfolio if you have one.
Send your CV, motivation letter and portfolio to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months. Thank you for your interest in Gameloft.
Why work for Gameloft?
• Join one of the most exciting sectors today and collaborate on projects with partners and clients that include Apple, Microsoft, Nokia, Google, Nintendo, Samsung, Marvel and others
• Experience an exceptional, dynamic, challenging and motivating working environment within a fast-growing company
• Opportunity to learn in a professional environment with passionate people
• Work in an open working climate with dynamic teams from around the world where you can communicate with colleagues from other countries and cultures on a daily basis
• Enjoy excellent local working conditions and benefits (high-quality office space, group insurance, discount with different companies, etc.)
• Flexible hours, paid personal days, and 3 weeks of vacation for a better work/life balance
Gameloft Recruiting Designer, games, gamer, vfx jobs, cg jobs, 3d jobs, vfx, animator jobs, jobs, cgi, Gameloft hiring, Gameloft jobs, Designer