Gameloft Recruiting Lead 3D Animator & UI Artist
Lead 3D Animator
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
A leading publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000.
Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and is present on all continents, distributing its games across 100 countries and employing over 6,000 employees.
As Lead 3D Animator at Gameloft Toronto, you’ll be working with some of the best talents in the world from hit games and franchises including Uno and Friends, which was created in this studio.
From the beginning of your journey with us you will:
Create believable, high-quality animations and implement them in games;
Join forces with the Game Designer and Art Director on the game creation process;
Contribute to the art pipeline while understanding target platform constraints;
Provide guidance and training to junior animators;
Push and maintain high quality standards;
Review and provide feedback on animations in studio and from outsource and update teams;
Manage, schedule, monitor tasks given to animators;
Guide and mentor studio animators, encourage ideas and creativity;
Suggest/propose creative ideas and solutions to animation challenges;
Work closely with Technical Artists and other studio leads Work closely with Studio Managers and Producers, reporting progress or issues and solutions;
Contribute to creating great animations for our games.
Over 5 years’ experience in 3D Studio Max and Character Studio;
Ability to define and execute creative and stylish animations (vehicles, objects, characters);
Working experience on PC or consoles is a major asset;
A solid background in academic drawing, sketching and/or illustration is an asset;
Deep understanding of animation principles and how best to employee these;
Deep understanding of body language, timing, IKFK switching and can bring life to just about anything for games;
Strong understanding of rigging, including technical processes, function and requirements;
A mastery with various animation styles, realistic and cartoony in both 3D and 2D, and what makes them so;
Experience in Maya or Cinema 4D;
Experience with Biped, Cat and Custom rigs a plus;
Experience with Flash animation.
Experience with Tortoise SVN;
Enjoys playing the types of games we make!
And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
Why join Gameloft?
· You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
· You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
· You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
· Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Toronto can offer you?
– Health insurance coverage
– Vacation and personal days off
– Meal and transportation discounts
– Social club events
– And more!
* Please note, the expected salary range is between CAD $75,000-85,000/annum.
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please submit your CV, cover letter and portfolio when you apply.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Apply here:- email@example.com
Are you interested in working for an exciting company that is redefining the way people play video games? Do you want to work for a world-class company in a fun, rewarding environment in Toronto? Then Gameloft is the company for you!
Gameloft Toronto is currently seeking a User Interface (UI) Artist to join our team.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
Working closely with the art and design teams, the User Interface Artist will create art assets for menus, icons and in-game HUDs, in addition to ensuring upcoming titles’ usability by designing intuitive, attractive and innovative UI systems.
• Proven understanding of UI design ergonomics and aesthetics
• Must possess strong illustration skills, sophisticated design and typographic sensibilities
• Intermediate Photoshop skills or higher
• High-res, mobile platform specialist or experience
• Flash and Motion Graphics experience a plus
• Must provide a solid and consistent body of relevant illustration and graphic design work
• Knowledge of 3D drawing
• Interactive Entertainment Industry Experience an asset
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills in order to communicate effectively and contribute to team atmosphere
• Nuanced understanding of user interface design
• Familiarity with new trends
• Task driven, self-motivated, and proactive
• Works well under deadline pressure
• Must possess an enormous passion for games and excited about making casual games in particular.
If your skillset and interests align with the above then “Get in the Game”!
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months. Thank you for your interest in Gameloft.
Why work for Gameloft?
• Join one of the most exciting industrial sectors today, whose partners and clients include Apple, Microsoft, Nokia, Google, Nintendo, Samsung, and telecommunication carriers
• Experience an exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast-growing company
• Work in an international environment where you can communicate with other countries and cultures on a daily basis
• Enjoy excellent local working conditions (good office space quality, located in Toronto)
• We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefit packages
Gameloft is a leading international publisher and developer of downloadable video games. For 10 years, Gameloft has been established as one of the top innovators in its field. The company creates games for mobile phones, smartphones, iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Gameloft games are also available to players on WiiWare, DSiWare, Microsoft Xbox LIVE Arcade and PlayStation®Network.
Partnership agreements with leading licenses such as UNO™, Ferrari, Shrek, CSI, Spider-Man and Brothers in Arms allow Gameloft to form strong relationships with international brands. In addition to the partnerships, Gameloft owns and operates titles such as Real Football, Asphalt and Brain Challenge.
Gameloft is present on all the continents with its own production studios, employing over 4,500 developers, and distributes its games in over 100 countries. Gameloft is listed on Euronext Paris (ISIN: FR0000079600, Bloomberg: GFT FP, Reuters: GLFT.PA)
Apply here:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Gameloft Recruiting Lead 3D Animator & UI Artist, Gameloft hiring, Gameloft Jobs, VFX Jobs, Animation Jobs, CG Jobs, Video Game Jobs, Jobs, CGI, Recruiting, Recruitment, Gameloft Recruiting, Gameloft Recruiting Lead 3D Animator, Gameloft Recruiting UI Artist