Gameloft Recruiting Marketing Group Manager
Marketing Group Manager
Gameloft, an international publisher and developer of video games for smartphones, console, tablets and feature phones, is seeking a gifted Marketing Group Manager to join our growing team.
As Group manager, you will work directly with a team of Product Managers in close collaboration with the production, monetization and user acquisition teams. The successful candidate will manage a team of Product Managers to launch, promote and sustain a portfolio of social free-to-play games throughout their entire life cycle, as well as follow up with external licensors.
– Direct management of several Product Managers based in Toronto; team also includes Community Managers reporting to Product Managers
– Defining objectives, and conducting quarterly and yearly evaluations
– Creation of all needed processes, reporting and sharing tools, to be used by team and for upper management
– Establish and maintain a collaborative and productive work environment with the broader game teams – producers, monetization managers, studio managers, etc. – opening negotiations when needed
– Solve issues encountered by Product Managers and take over from them when higher level negotiation and convincing skills are needed. Constantly come up with solution plans and implement them promptly
– Identify and implement needed team staffing and training
– Overseeing product marketing strategy
– Validate the positioning of games based on provided marketing research, benchmarks, and after negotiations with the production teams if need be
– Help Product Managers finalize, implement and – when needed – adapt the global launch and post-launch marketing plans of their games
– Assure the final quality of all product branding, improving internal sales pitches and marketing tools, and making sure Product Managers respect their delivery deadlines
– Make sure all internal resources and teams are mobilized and motivated to support the games: local marketing and sales teams, community managers, customer care, web and video production studios, etc. Help resolve issues and take decision when needed.
– Develop strong relations with licensors to facilitate game approvals, develop ambitious joint marketing actions, and support the Product Managers in their negotiations with licensors when needed
– Working with and reporting to the Studio manager, HQ team and upper management
– Defend the Product Managers’ vision by convincing upper management of their branding and communication choices, while streamlining the decision process
– Monitor and concisely report on the team’s activities
– Work closely with the Game Managers on product launch strategy optimization, business analysis and post-mortems, and identify organizational challenges
– Determine and report on marketing budgets
· 5+ years in consumer marketing, ideally for mobile, web or console video gaming, online entertainment, or social products
· A natural leader with very good interpersonal and negotiation skills
· Experience in managing a team of 2-5 people
· Industry knowledge and true passion for video games, from hardcore titles to casual social games, both paid and free-to-play
· Proactive in detecting and solving issues and conflicts
· Can work independently, is very well organized, and detail-oriented
· Strong affinity for branding and visual communication with a good eye for quality in this field
· Excellent written and verbal skills in English
· BCom, Bachelor of Marketing/Business Administration, BBS, MBA in Marketing, or equivalent
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, including mobile phones, smartphones and tablets (including Apple® iOS, Android® and Windows® devices), set-top boxes and connected TVs. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat or Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
Gameloft is present on all continents, distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs over 5,200 developers.
Gameloft is listed on NYSE Euronext Paris (Euronext: GFT.PA, Bloomberg: GFT FP, Reuters: GLFT.PA).
Gameloft is traded OTC in the US (sponsored Level 1 ADR ticker: GLOFY).
Apply here:- http://www.gameloft.com/corporate/jobs/job-apply-details/38/?group=81&job=4386&loc=41&applyby=categ
Gameloft Recruiting Marketing Group Manager, Gameloft VFX, Gameloft hiring, Gameloft Jobs, VFX Jobs, Animation Jobs, CG Jobs, Video Game Jobs, Jobs, CGI, Recruiting, Recruitment, Gameloft Recruiting, Gameloft Recruiting Marketing Group Manager